How many of you ......................

How many of you do good things for other !!!!

• Yes, I do help others

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No, I don't even care

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

TWLs wife

Do good things for other people? Like being a secret Santa or gave food or help the needy. I Do.:biggrin: If you do gave yourself a pat on the back.:clap:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
Do good things for other people? Like being a secret Santa or gave food or help the needy. I Do.:biggrin: If you do gave yourself a pat on the back.:clap:

i sure am doing alot for people this week. i helped my friend deliver presents to needy families and i have been giving rides to a whole bunch of my friends. i hope someone returns the favor some day :biggrin:

TWLs wife

Re: Re: How many of you ......................

Originally posted by BuddyLee
i sure am doing alot for people this week. i helped my friend deliver presents to needy families and i have been giving rides to a whole bunch of my friends. i hope someone returns the favor some day :biggrin:

They will just give them time. That's good to hear.:clap:

TWLs wife

Re: Re: Re: Re: How many of you ......................

Originally posted by BuddyLee
yeah im a nice guy :blushing:

That's real good to hear. It takes time, but when you need a helping hand someone will be there to help. I know it's true. I'm living poof of it same as Justice.:biggrin:

Z

zuchick

Originally posted by TIGGER6035

Living on Social Security Disability and what my Honey makes at the Hospital as a Cook, we can't afford alot to give, but we do the best we can..

I have however made Crosses for people the world over.. I think the Crosses do more for them then anything else I could do for them.

Many time people have insisted on paying me for the Crosses I make and send them, but I couldn't take their money because it would be like selling a prayer because whenever I do any kind of woodworking I am always praying to the one who I am making the piece for.

But I believe that everyone should have a Cross and have noticed Great Change come over some when they receive theirs.

I am rather picky as to whom I send the Crosses I make to.. If I get a bad feeling about how they may use the Cross I made and prayed over, I want send it.. But then I am also very picky who I sell my stuff to also..