I Quit!

K

Kizzy

I believe it when I see a linky. :lol:

The rumors have been flying big time, but last night, the reporters showed him playing golf. He said he has no plans to leave.

Skins have said that they would help him with his living expenses. WTF! They paid him something in the neighborhood of 10 million bucks. Why the H E L L does he need help with his living expenses?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by huntr1
Skins have said that they would help him with his living expenses. WTF! They paid him something in the neighborhood of 10 million bucks. Why the H E L L does he need help with his living expenses?
They did have to import security folk for him, didn't they? After all no self-respecting Skin fan would watch his or Snyder's back.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Quits the end of the season will be the official explanation and thats how I voted. He will be bought out and shown the door

:ohwell: :lmao: That, folks, is exactly how the little twerp operates and looks like spurrier caught him with his pants down. They announce he quit before the little jerk irons out the buyout.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Re: GREAT....

Originally posted by Larry Gude
[jsut effing great....staret ALL over again.

Hey! Don't make me show this to Dems4me. She might lose her respect for your editing skills.:biggrin:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ha!

LikeheorshewillcarewhatIthinkaboutfootballorHowardDeanortheLouisianapurchaseorthedesignatedhitterruleortheKyotoTreatyor...dentists.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Is it the consensus of Redskins fans that the real problem was never Spurrier, but Snyder?

Originally posted by Tonio
Is it the consensus of Redskins fans that the real problem was never Spurrier, but Snyder?
The only owner with their head further up their own azz in all major league sports is Peter Angelos.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yep...

The thing is Snyder wants to win bad. I have no doubt of that. The problem is that he sees the team as his toy.

Snyder is a hyper succesful business guy and the Redskins are a resounding success...in dollars and cents.

So, he has no economic pressure to NOT indulge himself and play at all the things he can; scout, cap guru, free agent seducer, all around meddler.

So, the loyaltys of the players are where...? Who they trying to please and earn respect and playing time from?

So, the day Snyder gets a guy, a coach, in his office and says "Go coach this team to victory or I'll get someone who will" and then LET'S THE GUY do his damn job, including instilling the fear of losing a job into the players under the same terms (DO YOUR JOB) and doesn't go behind the guys back playing pals with the players THEN we start winning.

Same thing with a player personel guy. He and the coach sink or swim together. They fight, then they fight. They HAVE to find a way to work together or get some people who will.

No Dan the man breaking tie votes. No Dan the man taking calls about this player or that. MAKE them do their job or get someone who will.

The personel guy finds what we need based on agreement with the coach, the players play, the owner pays.

Here endeth the lesson.

But again, Dan Snyder has a toy that is making tons of money. He wants to play with it.

It's his toy.