bored found site so im me girls

S

slyguy1337

hey all i'm 17 years old currently student at Patuxent highschool in lusby maryland found this website one night at 2am and decided to tryout the forums i have a pic if you wanna see im me on aim under the sn shaneomac1304 thanks all if you wanna get to know me just im me there i am on aim good amount of time at night

N

Nosferatu

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
Hi, Collage boy. Do you ever sleep?
Where in the heck do you get "collage boy"? His screen name is "slyguy", and as you can clearly see in his post, he is in HIGHSCHOOL! DUR!!!!
Originally posted by slyguy1337
hey all i'm 17 years old currently student at Patuxent highschool in lusby maryland

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by BullDawg
At 2AM, shouldn't you be in bed?

:yeahthat:

Here's a scary thought for you BD, we've know each other longer than that kid's been alive. :ohwell:

S

slyguy1337

no i am not that shaneomac guy i am diff person and chasey_lane its never to late:)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Make her treat, Sly. Social Security checks came out last week so she's loaded right now. :biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kyle
Make her treat, Sly. Social Security checks came out last week so she's loaded right now. :biggrin:

Welfare checks, too. She gets a boat-load of money for those 5 babies. :dance: Or is it 6? :confused:

S

slyguy1337

my pic

i have a pic but it says its to big to attach so im me on aol instant messanger or send me a email and i will get back to ya.

Nitrospeed16

Originally posted by slyguy1337
hey all i'm 17 years old currently student at Patuxent highschool in lusby maryland found this website one night at 2am and decided to tryout the forums i have a pic if you wanna see im me on aim under the sn shaneomac1304 thanks all if you wanna get to know me just im me there i am on aim good amount of time at night

Oooo....fresh meat..!! Send me your pics to my email (it should be in my profile..if not..then..poo.)....unless your blond..don't really care for blondes...:ohwell: Do you have aol or just aim??

Anyways...apparently my username is misleading, so just to clear things up, I am, in fact, a girl...so don't freak out...:biggrin: