Anyone got any good fishing news ?

Jameo

What?!
April 17th! Opening of Rock fish season! :clap: OK maybe not the news you wanted.... but I'm excited!!!:biggrin:

They were catching some white perch around Solomons bridge a few weeks ago, haven't heard anything lately though.

Sparx

I have been seeing lots of cars at the Waysons Corner bridge on rt. 4...I'm sure it's the yellow perch coming up!

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by justin anemone
They're catching white and yellow perch all over the place.

Now...who's sellin' bloodworms???

Be a man and go dig some up. :biggrin:

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Originally posted by justin anemone
They're catching white and yellow perch all over the place.

Now...who's sellin' bloodworms???

The Tackle Box has bloodworms and night crawlers . We went fishing at one of the ponds on base yesterday afternoon after work , didn't even get a nibble but it was sooo nice to get out , throw a line out and enjoy the warm weather and bits of sunshine we didn't complain :smile: Our fishing dog enjoyed it too , snorting at the dirt and trying his best to catch our lures and get hooked :yikes:

We're trying to ignore the cold temps forecast for next week and get our boat ready for spring ( we're going to the obx for a week in april ) hubby is organizing the new lures he got for xmas , he says he has so many now, he needs a new tackle box :rolleyes:

The weatherman says its gonna clear out today by 3 pm , we might go looking for those perch everyone is talking about .