Is there a man law I don't know about?

claire

I've gone out with two men since I've been here, and they both thought it was something that it wasn't. The first one wanted to know why I would lead him on. I honestly did not know having a few drinks after work was a lead on. The second keeps calling wanting to know why I don't like him. We went to a movie, dutch.

StMarysImplant

Re:

I have dealt with the Same problem only with some of the women down here, Very clingy. I guess they don't understand the whole getting to know you stage.

Last edited:
Apparently, alot of the people down here consider "dating" to be very much like voting in Chicago. Hit it early, hit it often.

Angel

~*~*~
Re: Re:

Originally posted by StMarysImplant
I have dealt with the Same problem only with the women down here, Very clingy. I guess they don't understand the whole getting to know you stage.

Don't go slammin' all Southern Maryland women! You've just met the wrong women! Think before you type! You are, after all, on SOMD.com, so check yourself! :burning:

Angel

~*~*~
Oh not at all, but it seems like this entire thread is slammin' all men and women in Southern Maryland, and I wasn't diggin' it. Just felt like they need to give people a chance before jumping to conclusions.

StMarysImplant

Don't go slammin' all Southern Maryland women! You've just met the wrong women! Think before you type! You are, after all, on SOMD.com, so check yourself!

Reading comprehension is an invaluble tool in todays society, You should try and learn it sometime. Don't be so touchy!

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by kwillia
Naw... I don't think so cause I'm thinking Bucky's chicks give it up without beer and Ray wouldn't of went dutch.... the chick would of had to pay his way...:ohwell:
excellent points my cage kicking friend...:yay:

tater

off topic

Hey MM, just because CC so erroneously (sp?) omitted you from the jackazz tread, that doesn't mean you're not gonna hooka brutha hook with his P.O.S. puter does it? :confused:

Sorry, back to the pizzing contest :wink: