Stress!!!

Does SOMD.com create more stress in your life or less?

• Less!!!

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • More!!!

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

BuddyLee

Football addict
Does SOMD.com give you more stress or does it relieve it??

my second question is, how do you relieve stress if you dont through SOMD.com ??:lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Somd.com definitely creates MORE stress in my life. :lol: However, I can quickly alleviate that by coming on the forums and chatting with you all. :smile:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Re: Re: one way

Originally posted by Ridgegirl_4
Oh ouch... that hurt. Anybody in their right mind knows that dreams can come true. :clap:

which dreams?? the ones while your asleep or the ones that you hope??:confused:

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: one way

Originally posted by BuddyLee
which dreams?? the ones while your asleep or the ones that you hope??:confused:

Well, both could happen. Not the funky dreams where you're chased by the zombies from the Night of the Living Dead... but the wishful dreams that we sometimes have. Only the good ones can come true, if you decide to make them. (how's that for an answer??) ha ha
:cheers:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: one way

Well, both could happen. Not the funky dreams where you're chased by the zombies from the Night of the Living Dead... but the wishful dreams that we sometimes have. Only the good ones can come true, if you decide to make them. (how's that for an answer??) ha ha
:cheers:

what if you dont know what to dream about?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: one way

all you have to do is close your eyes and let your heart do the dreaming

i know ill get jammed for this comment but...

i think my brain is bigger than my heart and i do my dreaming with my head:wink:

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: one way

i know ill get jammed for this comment but...

i think my brain is bigger than my heart and i do my dreaming with my head:wink:

then thats why you dont know how to dream. you think too much.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: one way

then thats why you dont know how to dream. you think too much.

tis true. thats why im up til 3 every night just thinking about whatever...:bubble:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
somd.com is a definite stress reliever. Fun to talk ont he forums and have the occasional intelligent conversation here as well. Also fun to see opinions posted by people that I don't necessarily agree with. :biggrin:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by tlatchaw
somd.com is a definite stress reliever. Fun to talk ont he forums and have the occasional intelligent conversation here as well. Also fun to see opinions posted by people that I don't necessarily agree with. :biggrin:

all so true:cheers:

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
Re: one way

tis true. thats why im up til 3 every night just thinking about whatever...:bubble:

well... just think happy thoughts and your dreams will be good ones. if you had of had the same dream i did (the fort dream) then you would understand where im coming from... LOL... :crazy:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: one way

well... just think happy thoughts and your dreams will be good ones. if you had of had the same dream i did (the fort dream) then you would understand where im coming from... LOL... :crazy:

yes i know where your CUMMING from. i am thinking along the lines of my future. like job, girl, family, and whatever else and not a fantasy dream lol.

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
Re: Re: Re: one way

i am thinking along the lines of my future. like job, girl, family, and whatever else and not a fantasy dream lol.

i think about that kinda stuff too... but, not ALL the time. live a little... :bubble: