Love Connections

Cassandra

Have there ever been any serious relationships formed between members of this message board?

Your run of the mill drinking and partying do not count! I'm talking serious guy/gal relationships.

Aloha!

K

Kain99

Nope! No serious relationships here.... The internet is no place to find a lover. :wink:

BuddyLee

Football addict
im a freak

Originally posted by Cassandra
I agree.....there are a lot of freaks online! Although I know quite a few people who have met online and they seem happy. :shrug:

me and this girl are talking and dating after i met her over the internet, shes so great and is not 500 pounds as i was expecting:biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Have there ever been any serious relationships formed between members of this message board?
StillCrazy and Rebeka met on here - their first date was a forum movie outing, spearheaded by Frank. They're married now.

My buddy Harry met his wife on here.

Lots of strong friendships. About a thousand one-nighters. :lol:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Re: im a freak

Originally posted by BuddyLee
me and this girl are talking and dating after i met her over the internet, shes so great and is not 500 pounds as i was expecting:biggrin:

Now we know where Sxy has been hiding :really:

SmallTown

Football season!

Your run of the mill drinking and partying do not count! I'm talking serious guy/gal relationships.

Aloha!

"Relationships" is a strong word. I had one hell of a wild night with Kain once, but other than that, no. :wink:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
At times I forget how entertaining the Dating and Marriage threads can be.

watercolor

yeah yeah
oh my! well alright catt.:lol:

I thought a few relationships have been formed on here. I mean I did know about StillCrazy and Rebeka. I know of one other I think. But I thought that there were a couple others on here.. but I could be wrong.

Beener

Originally posted by watercolor
I thought a few relationships have been formed on here. I mean I did know about StillCrazy and Rebeka. I know of one other I think. But I thought that there were a couple others on here.. but I could be wrong.

Fddog and PixieGirl, Fddog and MigTig, Fddog and Crabcake.