Anyone here.

Z

zuchick

Anyone here who wants me to continue what I have been doing? If so, let me know via PM to keep you from being ridiculed.

J

justhangn

Do what makes ya feel good, they just like picking on ya. :shrug:

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: Re: Anyone here.

Originally posted by nomoney
If any one actually PMs him; I will find out and I shall smite you with llama feces.
Will that come laced with little copper discs??:confused:

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: Anyone here.

Originally posted by mainman
Will that come laced with little copper discs??:confused:

THAT would be "HA MA" feces. :duh:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Re: Re: Anyone here.

Originally posted by nomoney
If any one actually PMs him; I will find out and I shall smite you with llama feces.

Bless you, my child.

dustin

UAIOE
Zu

This is a free country. Post want you want. But do it at your own risk of being ridiculed, harassed, etc.

I take that risk everytime I post a POOPY

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Zuchick

Personally, I don't care if you post a prayer every 15 minutes of every day. I don't care if you want to pray the chotki or whatever for everyone of us. What does bother me is the fact that whenever anyone disagrees with you, you get defensive, you slam other religions and you take the Bible out of context to support whatever your claim of the day is. So post away. But don't get your knickers in a knot because someone calls you on what they feel is BS.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Frankly, Zu, people would be more tolerant of your devotionals if you weren't so condemning and self-righteous about it. You suck the air out of the room. If you'd talk more about loving your fellow man and less about what dogs and swine the rest of us are, you'd probably find more acceptance. Then, to top it off, you compare the reaction you've brought on yourself to the crucifixtion of Christ.

Can you understand why most of us are put off by you? You don't practice what you preach, then you turn all martyr when someone calls you on it.

K

Katie

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Frankly, Zu, people would be more tolerant of your devotionals if you weren't so condemning and self-righteous about it. You suck the air out of the room. If you'd talk more about loving your fellow man and less about what dogs and swine the rest of us are, you'd probably find more acceptance. Then, to top it off, you compare the reaction you've brought on yourself to the crucifixtion of Christ.

Can you understand why most of us are put off by you? You don't practice what you preach, then you turn all martyr when someone calls you on it.

:yeahthat: