Lawyer Recommendations???

alex

Can anyone recommend a good estate lawyer in St. Mary's? I need to get a will written and my in-laws want to add us to their deed, etc.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I went to Dugan, McKissick and Wood to handle the sale of the property we bought. I really liked the office and the professionalism of their staff.

nomoney

Originally posted by kwillia
... we went to Weiner and Weiner :

Come on peeps; y'all are slacking; can't beleive you let this just slide by....... :rolleyes: (specially coming from kwillia)

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Originally posted by jazz lady
I went to Dugan, McKissick and Wood to handle the sale of the property we bought. I really liked the office and the professionalism of their staff.

:yeahthat: Dugan...:clap:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by nomoney
Come on peeps; y'all are slacking; can't beleive you let this just slide by....... :rolleyes: (specially coming from kwillia)
GS_738c78d12d3642b22b92240698853c00.png

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by nomoney

Their dad used to be a judge. Would you laugh at his name in his courtroom, and risk 30 days in the hoosegow?

"Young man, I've been on the bench for 35 years..."
"Well, get in the game!"

watercolor

yeah yeah
John Wiener in leonardtown. I have heard John is very very nice. or Dugan, McKissick and Wood. You can talk to Joanne Wood there.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
This entire thread is about Wiener and Wood .........I get that all the time and still can't get a pug...:bawl::bawl:

:poorbaby: