Algore Flunked Out Of College

G.R. Quinn

Did you know that Democrat Senator Algore flunked out of Divinity School and dropped out of Law School at Vanderbilt University?

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Algore Flunked Out Of College

Originally posted by Evil Dewars

Yes, I did know that.

Did you know that Dubya Bush applied to the University of Texas law school and the Dean of admissions told him, "I don't give a damn who your father is, you are not getting into my law school with your mediocre grades (gentlemen's C's.)

So Pappy Bush bought his son admission into Harvard business school.

Oh...so THAT'S how much it costs to buy tea in China!!!

G.R. Quinn

Re: Re: Algore Flunked Out Of College

Yes, I did know that.

Did you know that Dubya Bush applied to the University of Texas law school and the Dean of admissions told him, "I don't give a damn who your father is, you are not getting into my law school with your mediocre grades (gentlemen's C's.)

So Pappy Bush bought his son admission into Harvard business school.

Dewar,

But President Bush didn't flunk out of college. I thought C's were better than F's.

Where can we see that quote from the Dean of admissions from the University of Texas? Who was he interviewed by?

Where can we get the information on how much "Pappy Bush" paid to get his son into Harvard?

Thanks,

G.R.

Last edited:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: To the freeper who just joined...GR Quinn

He's not my president.

Thought you said you were an American. You might not like the fact that he is the President but he is.

Dubya is to the presidency what legacies are to fraternities--both are worthless.

You used the "L" word, have you guys finally come up with what Bill Clinton's legacy "is"? Cause Clinton was to the presidency what Andrea Yates is to motherhood.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Algore Flunked Out Of College

<hr>

Sure thing, buddy. Just as soon as you document this:

Did you know that Democrat Senator Algore flunked out of Divinity School and dropped out of Law School at Vanderbilt University?

By posting Al Gore's grades.

"Gore's undergraduate transcript from Harvard is riddled with C's, including a C-minus in introductory economics, a D in one science course, and a C-plus in another. ''In his sophomore year at Harvard,'' the Washington Post reported, ''Gore's grades were lower than any semester recorded on Bush's transcript from Yale.'' Moreover, Gore's graduate school record - consistently glossed over by the press - is nothing short of shameful. In 1971, Gore enrolled in Vanderbilt Divinity School where, according to Bill Turque, author of ''Inventing Al Gore,'' he received F's in five of the eight classes he took over the course of three semesters. Not surprisingly, Gore did not receive a degree from the divinity school. Nor did Gore graduate from Vanderbilt Law School, where he enrolled for a brief time and received his fair share of C's. (Bush went on to earn an MBA from Harvard). "

His grades were posted in the March 19, 2000, edition of the Washington Post.

G.R. Quinn

<hr>

Dewar,

This site will get you started:

http://www.larryelder.com/Gore/goredubiousrecord.htm

And try this neat article in the Boston Globe:

"Gore's Dubious School Record"
By Jennifer Braceras
09/07/00
Page A 15
Section: Op-Ed

Information from the above Globe article:

Gore made C's at Harvard including a D in a science course.

Gore made 5 F's in Divinity School and flunked out.

Gore made C's in Law school and dropped out.

Yours,

G.R.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Algore Flunked Out Of College

Post a URL, please. Pretend I'm a lazy conservative.

No. If you had stopped at please, I would have. Feel free to find it yourself - I did.

G.R. Quinn

<hr>

Dewar,

I've documented that Gore flunked out of college and posted his grades.

Now please show us the quote or where we can find it about the Dean of Admissions to The University of Texas and where we can find out how much Pappa Bush paid Harvard to get his son into Harvard?

Thanks,

G.R.

Last edited:

G.R. Quinn

Evil Dewars

Evil,

I responded to your demands for documentation on Gore flunking out of college, now please respond to mine.

Thanks,

G.R.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Evil Dewars

Originally posted by G.R. Quinn
Evil,

I responded to your demands for documentation on Gore flunking out of college, now please respond to mine.

Thanks,

G.R.

He got banned!!!!!!!!!