Leone's in Wildewood?

S

Shutterbug

Has anyone been there? Is it any good? I didn't see anything in the forums about this restaurant.

Thanks!!

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by kayellesee
Has anyone been there? Is it any good? I didn't see anything in the forums about this restaurant.

Thanks!!

It is outstanding! Best Italian I've ever had... leaves Olive Garden in the dust. It's family owned by an Italian couple. And the Italian lady will stand over you while you're eating and if you leave something, she'll be like... "why you not eat dat... it gud for you?" :wink:

seriously though...excellent excellent excellent

SamSpade

Really? I went there exactly once - the food was mediocre and the service was atrocious.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Service is poor BUT We loved the food. We've been there twice and it was the same each time. Atleast the 2nd time they had a help wanted sign in the door!

S

Shutterbug

Thanks for the advice. There just aren't any good Italian restaurants around here (St. Mary's county) and I am always on the lookout for one. My husband is also allergic to onions, so it is nice if we can find a place that will make specialty food, or just don't put any onions in the sauce.

S

Shutterbug

And yet another problem. I am allergic to shellfish! (My husband and I are such fun people to cook for!):smile:

rebeka

Another excellent dinner

Our 2nd at Leone's, and we'll keep going back. I tried the homemade cannoli tonight - excellent!

Tuesday evening - our third trip to Leone's. Good food, good wine, free salad, good conversation, and relaxed pace. We're regulars now, and rebeka votes them best pizza in the kounty.

(and they are only three miles from home :yay: )

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by StillCrazy
Tuesday evening - our third trip to Leone's. Good food, good wine, free salad, good conversation, and relaxed pace. We're regulars now, and rebeka votes them best pizza in the kounty.

(and they are only three miles from home :yay: )
:howdy: You moved out of my building quite some time ago... and never said goodbye... :frown:

Originally posted by RoseRed
:howdy: You moved out of my building quite some time ago... and never said goodbye... :frown:

Hey RR!! "Goodbye!". That's was from my smartazz side. Had to do it, sorry. I'll PM ya!

:cheers:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by StillCrazy
Hey RR!! "Goodbye!". That's was from my smartazz side. Had to do it, sorry. I'll PM ya!

:cheers:
I remember the day you found me out. I walked by you and you whispered RoseRed... and I went :yikes:

:lmao:

W

wyldanjel

Leone's Restaurant

The owner of Leone's Restaurant is named Sam George, not Salvatori Leone