Four Star Pizza

Elle

Happy Camper!
Anyone been to their buffet lately?

I've been a few times for lunch and it's been a toss up, sometimes great other times only 1 pizza out at a time when that one goes you have to wait for another whole 1 pizza to be put out.

The other night I met some friends there for dinner and it was horrible. Dining room full of buffet eaters and only 2 pizzas this time with what looked like just a bunch of high school kids working.

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Originally posted by tys_mommy
Anyone been to their buffet lately?

I've been a few times for lunch and it's been a toss up, sometimes great other times only 1 pizza out at a time when that one goes you have to wait for another whole 1 pizza to be put out.

The other night I met some friends there for dinner and it was horrible. Dining room full of buffet eaters and only 2 pizzas this time with what looked like just a bunch of high school kids working.

The b/f and I went Saturday for lunch...it was ok!! I wasnt too impressed. I love there pizza and breadsticks...but only when its delivered.

mizzle

In the hizzle
Buffet

I think they just need time to adjust from a carryout/delivery pizza shop to a full dine-in eatery w/ buffet, they have not been open that long and I am sure they have a lot of new employees. I think the buffet is excellent!!! and they do a great job for as busy as they are sometimes.

Pete

Repete
I take the boy some times. It isn't the best pizza by far but it is edible. They were a little slow bringing out the pizza as long as there was one out there curling up under the heat lamp they didn't seem to interested in putting another one out. But for the price I guess :shrug:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Re: Re: Four Star Pizza

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
Go to Pizza Hut.:biggrin: It's better.:biggrin:

Yeah, when I worked in the park it was better but now I that I'm in Leonardtown, it's just too far away.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Four Star Pizza

Originally posted by tys_mommy
Yeah, when I worked in the park it was better but now I that I'm in Leonardtown, it's just too far away.
There is a Pizza Hut by the Food Lion. Mostly carryout, but has some sit down tables, but no buffet.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Four Star Pizza

Originally posted by RoseRed
There is a Pizza Hut by the Food Lion. Mostly carryout, but has some sit down tables, but no buffet.

We go there about once a month, it's not very clean in the back though, no bugs so that's a plus! Pizza Hut has great lunch time specials. I just like the buffet thing at four star and it is really great when they keep it stocked!

D

darkriver4362

Hey I work for the company that did the remod for Four Star, I was there during the beginning and middle of the project, but not towards the end, did they ever put the drive thru window in and get it working? lol If so how does it work, order and pick up???? I never quite figured out how they would do it and was way to lazy to ask anyone.:confused:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by darkriver4362
If so how does it work, order and pick up???? I never quite figured out how they would do it and was way to lazy to ask anyone.:confused:

I think you call ahead of time and place your order and then come in like 20 minutes and pick it up, not sure though, never used it but it is there and I do see cars using it some times.

D

darkriver4362

Cool I might have to try that one day. That place was horrible to renovate.