Elite Gymnastics

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I enrolled my daughter in an evening aerial class, once a week. She hasn't had her first session, but she's very excited about starting next week. I'll be taking her to the store for a leotard sometime this weekend.

Does anyone have experience with Elite in Waldorf? It's the only place I know of in the area that provides gymnastics training so I imagine they're very reputable. :shrug:

Should I be cautious of anything in general?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Re: Re: Elite Gymnastics

Originally posted by kwillia
I'm thinking if she's anything like her momma maybe she should wear a liner so she doesn't stick to the floor when she does the splits...:shrug:
:bonk:

Pete

Repete

I'm thinking if she's anything like her momma maybe she should wear a liner so she doesn't stick to the floor when she does the splits...:shrug:
:killingme

K

Kizzy

:killingme You are so bad Kwillia.

Elle

Happy Camper!
She should have fun. Tyler did a toddler program at the gym in Lex. Park 2 years ago and he loved it. They were great with the kids.

robbie

Elite

My daughter is in elite. Don't buy expensive leotards. Target has the ones with shorts (one piece) that covers more and lets them wear undies. She was in ariels and was moved up. A little more competitive but still loves it. I like that I can drop her off and run to Wal Mart and get right back. She'll love it.