Most Underrated Pc Games

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
Opinion, but all the games (except for ONI) are listed on serveral games sites.

Tell me what games you've played that were great but didn't do well in the stores.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by SuperGrover
Opinion, but all the games (except for ONI) are listed on serveral games sites.

Tell me what games you've played that were great but didn't do well in the stores.
I totally burned myself out on PC gaming, honestly the last game I went out and bought for the PC was Unreal...
I still buy games every now and then for PS2... Madden 2003, NCAA Football 2003, Madden 2004....

I totally got tired of the shoot em up thing, I do like adventure games though... Are any of the above you mentioned adventure/horror?

I loved the RE series...

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
Clive Barker's Undying - AWESOME horror adventure (wal-mart has a JC with both Alice/Undying for $9.99)

System Shock/System Shock 2 - both horror adventures (now hard to find)

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Originally posted by mainman
I totally burned myself out on PC gaming, honestly the last game I went out and bought for the PC was Unreal...
I still buy games every now and then for PS2... Madden 2003, NCAA Football 2003, Madden 2004....

I totally got tired of the shoot em up thing, I do like adventure games though... Are any of the above you mentioned adventure/horror?

I loved the RE series...

Currently addicted to PIKMIN on the gamecube... GREAT kids game.. not too violent other then killing bugs to use for food to make more Pikmin.. and it has a LOT of problem solving for kids to develop thinking skills.. that and Olimar is pretty damn cute... bought it for my 12 year old.. now everyone is getting into it..

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
Hey, Sierra is making a new one, can't remember when the new one is due out but it's supposed to star Larry's nephew or something.

lucaswebco

I think it time you get into the X-BOX system. Because I've played both and as a system for gaming is better. And the game to play is Mech Assault. Nothing like blowing up a few buildings to take the edge off from a day at work. :cool:

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
sorry, but ps2 for me. never had to send it in for the last 2+ year i've had it, a friend had to send his xbox system in twice in a 6 month period for various problems...

microsoft <> quality
microsoft = quick buck at any cost
microsoft :boo: