WARNING Leone's Resturaunt

iceeyes9

Born and Bred Hillybilly
Just wanted to let everyone know to beware of the Italian resturaunt in Wildwood called Leone's. A group of us went there tonight, the service was very slow, there were alot of dirty tables so we got crowded into a small table. It took a very long time to take our order and an even longer time to recieve the food. The food was discusting, nothing was as it should be and personally, mine was the worst. It was a calzone.....it arrived burnt, and with the amount of time we had already waited I decided to try to stomach it. I ate the filling out of it, that was about all that was consumable. When the bill came we brought it poor quality to the attention of the waitress and received a very nasty responce, then she went and got the chef and argued that I had eaten it even though it was burnt and should not get a discount. the Chef told her not to charge us for it and she continued to arue with him in front of all the other customers. So upon our departure we left the two penny tails up disappointment tip. She started screaming at us that she wasn't working for free and wanted a tip. When my friend refused to tip her she threw the pennies at him. Needless to say we will NEVER return there or even recommend anyone ever eat there. It was my worst dinning experience ever!

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by iceeyes9
Just wanted to let everyone know to beware of the Italian resturaunt in Wildwood called Leone's. A group of us went there tonight, the service was very slow, there were alot of dirty tables so we got crowded into a small table. It took a very long time to take our order and an even longer time to recieve the food. The food was discusting, nothing was as it should be and personally, mine was the worst. It was a calzone.....it arrived burnt, and with the amount of time we had already waited I decided to try to stomach it. I ate the filling out of it, that was about all that was consumable. When the bill came we brought it poor quality to the attention of the waitress and received a very nasty responce, then she went and got the chef and argued that I had eaten it even though it was burnt and should not get a discount. the Chef told her not to charge us for it and she continued to arue with him in front of all the other customers. So upon our departure we left the two penny tails up disappointment tip. She started screaming at us that she wasn't working for free and wanted a tip. When my friend refused to tip her she threw the pennies at him. Needless to say we will NEVER return there or even recommend anyone ever eat there. It was my worst dinning experience ever!
You are not alone in your opinion...

iceeyes9

Born and Bred Hillybilly
That was my post aswell, I want to get the word out to as many people as I can............not only were we treated poorly, but I was ill all night, so I'll be calling the health department. I am also going to send a letter to both the Enterprize and St. Mary's Today. I normally am the last one to complain, I don't like to make a scene, But I still can't belive the nerve that woman had to DEMAND a tip. I know waitress and waiters work hard for their money. They often have to put up with aholes, but when you are treated so badly, theres no way in hell I'm going to tip her! And when she was fighting with the Chef, she had no clue we could understand what she was saying about us. She's lucky we paid for any of the bill, which still was over $50.00. I'm sure my little $8.00 didn't break the bank.