I wanna Know?

Toxick

Splat
Where are all you PS3 Fanboys now? PS3 is a brick just saying.

I think you're in the wrong forum.... Not a whole lot of Sony ass-kissery has ever gone on here that I'm aware of.

There's some XBox fanboyism going on. :shrug: If you're looking for a fight, maybe that's a better route to find one.

glhs837

Power with Control
Hmm, fanboy? Nah. I do miss my Warhawk, but its hardly a brick. Been playing NFS, and Portal 2, when we are not using it to watch Blu-Ray movies and TV shows. So, why be an azz about it, I do have to ask?

Floyd2004

-Void-
The xbox 360 had the RROD... That made the console a brick.

The PS3 just has its FREE network down right now. Its roumored to be back up on the 3rd.
I still enjoy the PS3 more than the 360

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
That would be the gays. The want people to find them and come to their house for some sex.
:lmao:

All this time, I thought PS3 was merely an entertainment unit; little did I know it is really a gateway to deviant and sinful pleasures of the flesh.

glhs837

Power with Control
Wow, you guys make Xbox owners look mature, you know that? Why would this cause you to act this way? Sad, it is.:bigwhoop:

glhs837

Power with Control
Note the headline is "claim to". Easy to claim a thing, a bit harder to prove. I think someone is taking advantage to make a quick score with bogus data, before it can be debunked.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I think someone is taking advantage to make a quick score with bogus data, before it can be debunked.
Also note that the hackers are asking only $100K... for 2.2M numbers. If they skimmed only 50 cents from each account, they would still have way more than that $100K.

Maybe they're not too bright on math. :lol: