What happenend to Monterey!

rebeka

I once thought this place was great, but when we took some out-of-town guests there over Christmas, it was the worst! Bland, mediocre food! All six of us agreed! What happened!

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by rebeka
I once thought this place was great, but when we took some out-of-town guests there over Christmas, it was the worst! Bland, mediocre food! All six of us agreed! What happened!
I would go back and try again, I have never been dissapointed...:biggrin:

TWLs wife

They got new mannagement. Their teast bad now. I don't like them much anymore.:boo:

TripleJ

Re: Re: What happenend to Monterey!

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
They got new mannagement. Their teast bad now. I don't like them much anymore.:boo:
"Their teast bad now"? I have to stop reading and posting after a race and beers, I don't want to be a bad guy.............:confused: :cheers:

rebeka

Originally posted by *archimedes*
All you complainers should quit going there so I can get seated faster.

You know, I had no trouble getting a seat at Leones a couple of weeks ago. And I thought it was the best italian I'd had in a long time!

Soooo, did anyone else notice all the hair in the food at Outback? :yum:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I haven't been to Monterey in a while, but have never been disappointed. I did, however, try the new Mexican joint in the Park near gate 2....can't remember the name. It was absolutely HORRID. :barf:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by PFgal
I haven't been to Monterey in a while, but have never been disappointed. I did, however, try the new Mexican joint in the Park near gate 2....can't remember the name. It was absolutely HORRID. :barf:
A few of us went there once for lunch shortly after they opened and we all agreed, it was lousy.

fddog

Bow wow
i went to montereys, last week for lunch. I don't think the food sucked, i thought it was just as good as always :biggrin:

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Soooo, did anyone else notice all the hair in the food at Outback? :yum:
:confused: Oh, I did not realize they'd started to serve angel hair pasta with their dishes.

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
We go to Montereys quite often because we love mexican food and have always enjoyed it ... except for the one time we took my parents christmas '02 ... go figure... :frown: we had raved to them about it and we finally get to take them and it must have been a bad night for them, our dinners came out at different times , the food was not top notch and the service was very slow ... but otherwise we get excellent service , their prices are so reasonable and the food is always good :smile:

rebeka

Originally posted by Rane
... but otherwise we get excellent service , their prices are so reasonable and the food is always good :smile:

Sounds like we'll have to give them another chance. Maybe our bad night was a fluke also.

John Z

if you will
I concur w/ the majority. We were there on Friday, and the food was good. No black bean substitution for the refried beans, but that is OK. The chicken enchilada lunch (#6) was good, and only $5. I felt like having one of these :cheers:

John Z

if you will
A cerveza?

The only complaint I have is too many Hydes in there.

Cerveza? Yep. :smile:

You mean regular, button-down folk that have a beer or four and turn into raving jerks? :confused:

John Z

if you will
I mean the character Hyde from 'That 70s Show'. I guess that is the new cool dude paradigm, 'cause every time I go in there the lobby is full of Hyde wanna bees waiting for tables.

Ah, I see. Well, throw in a few "Donna's", and I wouldn't mind! :biggrin:

TripleJ

Re: Re: Re: Re: What happenend to Monterey!

Originally posted by appyday
3J you do not read Tiggerese? "their teast bad now" is very close to "their food taste bad now" right Tig:cheers:
I know, .... I know.... I have to learn how to adapt and grow, my Tiggerese is not very fluent, and that is a personal problem I will have to learn to overcome..........until then, I hope all will forgive me as I strive to forgive her...:cheers: