Bf3

dustin

UAIOE
I'm playing the beta on Xbox360 now... it's ok... granted it's a beta... Will probably borrow it from a friend after it comes out to decide if I like it enough to buy.

I'm more interested in the COD: MW3 release.

E

EmptyTimCup

I will not be purchasing this game for my PC.

I do not need another 'Steam' client because EA and Valve cannot sort their differences

notice I said 'Purchase'

:jerry:

thurley42

HY;FR
Has anyone played this yet? How is it? I'm really debating getting it to hold me over until MW3 comes out in a few weeks...I thought Batman Arkham City would hold me over, but I tore through that like a fat kid with a bat of freetos...:killingme

AManOnceSaid

So disapointed...

I think I am gonna return this garbage! I haven't even been able to stay in a match longer than 30 seconds without it crashing. Now it cannot be activated because the EA idiots are such sloppy programmers and don't know what they are doing. Like I said, so disappointed. Why are they using this browser crap to operate the game through? How phukin retarded are they? I hope they have a massive recall, this is just plain out ridiculous! I would not recommend buying this game to everyone, waste of money. I guess I'll wait for MW3 to come out. I stopped buying EA Games because of this. They are the worst developers out there.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
bf3 is definatly a multi player game. Their campaign sucks compared to the multiplayer.