Sheriff Zylak

liberty4me

I must and will say this article in the enterprise fustrates me...

When he was sworn in, he told his people that politics were over and they must carry on with the mission of protecting the citizens of St. Mary's County.

This is complete joke and so far out there I feel "compelled" to let you know.

1. Those who didn't support him were totally put out to pasture with day to day harassment.
2. He has play counselor to disgruntled deputies wives (which was certainly NOT what we elected him from but...hind sight is 20/20)
3. He has repremanded his deputies for things he himself is guilty off.
4. He is the sheriff not the mediator or enforcer of issues that don't concern him.
5. He doesn't give credit to those who bust their (ass) and dedicate their entire live to that department. Again Politics come into play here again.
6. Very quick to indict his own!! How sorry is that?? Your boss is out for the very one that might some day be the one who saves his life!?? Sorry but the old atage goes, what goes around comes around.
7. Another comment, You must work with the candidate (who ever that may be) and wish all the best of luck and you felt compelled to let the citizens of the county know you had nothing to do with something as silly as a picture but I wonder would the citizens of st marys love to know the issues that you have put on the ones that work for you??
Lets see MR ZYLAK--- lets see how they would like to hear all of this, because its coming!
As far as saving money, start charging for your counseling sessions I hear they have great pay! take your side kick money and give back to them.

liberty4me

no not personal and not an employee just tired of politics and everyone blowing smoke up everyones behind with nothing to show for it.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by liberty4me
no not personal and not an employee just tired of politics and everyone blowing smoke up everyones behind with nothing to show for it.
Then how do you know all about Zylak and the stepford wives? :confused:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Then why don't you run for Sheriff?

K

Kain99

Not his wives, deputy wives. Small town, nothing is sacred.
And maybe someday I will run
Liberty please submit your resume and photo.... I'm getting sick of ugly Sheriffs! :killingme

K

Kain99

I'll get that right out when election starts in a couple...
Get a head start! If you recruit the SOMD forumites as your campaign mangers you're an easy win! :wink:

B

Buddy

still

This sounds like a personal attack on the Sheriff. Did he go after your wife?

TripleJ

I must and will say this article in the enterprise fustrates me...

When he was sworn in, he told his people that politics were over and they must carry on with the mission of protecting the citizens of St. Mary's County.

This is complete joke and so far out there I feel "compelled" to let you know.

1. Those who didn't support him were totally put out to pasture with day to day harassment.
2. He has play counselor to disgruntled deputies wives (which was certainly NOT what we elected him from but...hind sight is 20/20)
3. He has repremanded his deputies for things he himself is guilty off.
4. He is the sheriff not the mediator or enforcer of issues that don't concern him.
5. He doesn't give credit to those who bust their (ass) and dedicate their entire live to that department. Again Politics come into play here again.
6. Very quick to indict his own!! How sorry is that?? Your boss is out for the very one that might some day be the one who saves his life!?? Sorry but the old atage goes, what goes around comes around.
7. Another comment, You must work with the candidate (who ever that may be) and wish all the best of luck and you felt compelled to let the citizens of the county know you had nothing to do with something as silly as a picture but I wonder would the citizens of st marys love to know the issues that you have put on the ones that work for you??
Lets see MR ZYLAK--- lets see how they would like to hear all of this, because its coming!
As far as saving money, start charging for your counseling sessions I hear they have great pay! take your side kick money and give back to them.

Liberty: I know from where from you speak? but, you can not generalize without sounding bitter, give examples, unless it is your desire to wallow in the unknown of those that scream without merit? No matter how just one's cause is, if they are incapable of articulating the 'facts' they will appear as just a "whiner" and hence the jokes.......... You sound more like a spouse of one that has been abused than the abused to me IMHO, remember, inuendo means nothings to those that have no idea what you are talking about, ..... Step to the plate, and present your case in an honest fashion, and, the swing away....strike out or home run you will have done your best and will have nothing to be ashamed about :cheers:

Oliver

I am confused about this picture issue. Why would someone need permission to print a photo of a Deputy (Public Official) which was taken in public. I am going out on a limb and will assume that the local paper does not ask permission to print said photos.

truth2Btold4

In response to Liberty4Me and Sheriff Zylaks letter to the Editor in the Friday Edition of the Enterprise (and also posted on SMDOnline).
The Sheriff has made his position political by even bringing this issue to the publics attention. How many actually questioned the picture that is being referred to?
*I am aware of some of the references made by Liberty4Me. The Sheriff did reassign many who did not support him in his bid for Sheriff. (within a week or so of taking office).
*There are 2 seasoned Lts. that are assigned to the duty desk instead of putting their skills to use in more productive ways.
*A deputy was repremanded for having a relationship that exists with another Sheriffs Office employee (It seems that the Sheriff has forgotten his not so distant past). and I could go on. I think Sheriff Zylaks 4 year term will be his only one! If you can't treat your own employees with respect and fairness then how does one intend on gaining/keeping their support
Another thing; It is obvious who Sheriff Zylak IS NOT supporting in the race for CCJ. Otherwise he would not have written this letter. I hope that this does not set the tone if States Attorney Fritz wins this election. The Sheriff should keep his opinions to himself and not get involved.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Oliver
I am confused about this picture issue. Why would someone need permission to print a photo of a Deputy (Public Official) which was taken in public. I am going out on a limb and will assume that the local paper does not ask permission to print said photos.
If you are in public your photo can be printed anytime, anywhere, without permission. :wink:

K

Kain99

One more thing.... If the Deputies don't like Zylak then neither should we. :smile: