Powerful AL East (MLB)

D

darkriver4362

I think the AL East is THE most powerful division in baseball. With all the offseason aquisitions, they SHOULD do excellent this year. HOPEFULLY the O's wont finish 4th and make a run at the wildcard. just an opinion lol

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
I know the individual team schedules are on their websites. The MLB.com site just has the spring training schedule.

donbarzini

Originally posted by jlabsher
Sorry it is the NL Central

In the NL Central you have Houston/Cubs

AL East Yankmees/Red Sox/Toronto & Baltimore if even half of their young pitching pans out.

Please don't say anything about St Louis. La Russa will finally be exposed for the fraud that he has always been. If it wasn't for Dave Duncan running his pitching staff he never would have gotten another job after he ruined White Sox pitching in the 80's.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
You won't EVER hear me defending LaRussa, the vegan, PETA member, California lawyer. The fans in STL (true redbird fans) hate him with a passion. The man is a pitch counter, has NO baseball instinct. Was a success in STL with steroid boy McGuire, but that AL ball doesn't win for long in the NL central.

Sorry to say it, but Baltimore will finish in the basement along with the Caps/Wizards/Skins. Sorry sports area.

rraley

The Orioles are gonna finish last?!!! Are you effing nuts? The Devil Rays will come out over the newly empowered O's with Tejada, Lopez, Raffy, and a solid young pitching staff. Man what are you smoking?

As for the Yankees...I hate them, pray everyday that they are gonna fall flat on their faces.