The young and the restless update

romance

One of the sinners
Hi all. Thought I would jump and say hi and inform yall of the ongoings here. So far so good. Jaime has a job doing landscaping. He is cranky some of the time though from working 10-13 hour days. I can overlook that though. I still have never got my car back. So him and I are arguing over it. He is thinking of starting his own landscaping business down here (starting next spring) so I'm looking for good landscaping software. He is trying to figure out a name for it now. So far Yardscapes Inc. or American Landscaping Inc. What do yall think? Any good ideas?

We are coming to SoMD sometime soon to pick up my truck. We will probably spend the weekend up there so maybe we could catch some of you out and go for a drink.

How has everything been around here?Anything interesting? Has Cari got her bitch title back yet?

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by romance
Hi all. Thought I would jump and say hi and inform yall of the ongoings here. So far so good. Jaime has a job doing landscaping. He is cranky some of the time though from working 10-13 hour days. I can overlook that though. I still have never got my car back. So him and I are arguing over it. He is thinking of starting his own landscaping business down here (starting next spring) so I'm looking for good landscaping software. He is trying to figure out a name for it now. So far Yardscapes Inc. or American Landscaping Inc. What do yall think? Any good ideas?

We are coming to SoMD sometime soon to pick up my truck. We will probably spend the weekend up there so maybe we could catch some of you out and go for a drink.

How has everything been around here?Anything interesting? Has Cari got her bitch title back yet?

Hey!
Really good to hear from y'all!!!

You'd BETTER look me up if you come back, Sarge!

romance

One of the sinners
Thanks Sharon. Jaime has something in the bedroom he's been working on for a couple days for me but I don't know what and I am going insane wanting to know lol

I will post when we are coming up and maybe figure out if some of you want to meet somewhere. I'll make sure he looks you up BK.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Thanks Sharon. Jaime has something in the bedroom he's been working on for a couple days for me but I don't know what and I am going insane wanting to know lol

I will post when we are coming up and maybe figure out if some of you want to meet somewhere. I'll make sure he looks you up BK.

Hey, Happy Birthday!!!
Sarge owes me a beer...or twelve.
:biggrin:

romance

One of the sinners
He owes me something too.Wonder if I'll ever get it. lol

I'm hoping to get up there in Sept sometime. We have to find a cheap hotel to stay in though so we aren't driving all the way in and back the same day. I'll post what day we are coming in and maybe far enough ahead that we can meet with some of you. Especially you BK, since Jaime owes you a few beers.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
He owes me something too.Wonder if I'll ever get it. lol

I'm hoping to get up there in Sept sometime. We have to find a cheap hotel to stay in though so we aren't driving all the way in and back the same day. I'll post what day we are coming in and maybe far enough ahead that we can meet with some of you. Especially you BK, since Jaime owes you a few beers.

Y'all are welcome to stay at the cottage with me if you'd like!

romance

One of the sinners
Thanks Bk

I'll let Jaime know and maybe we will. My family is going to keep the kids for us that weekend. We get a break from parenthood for a few days at least. We will see for sure when we are coming up and let you know.