Hmmm

ceo_pte

Just a repost from another section. It's not suggested for Homo activist, though. :biggrin: All others procede...

Ok... Since you are the 'king' I guess you determine which aspect of the Bible are applicable. When you pick and chose which aspects of the Bible are applicable, that is called PIECEMEALING. You have already admitted that you follow certain aspects of the Bible (Honor thy father & mother, Thall Shall Not Steal, etc.), but do not follow other areas. This is b/c you feel times have changed and those areas of the Bible don't apply. If we continue on this path, we would eliminate all the laws. Your phylosophy suggest that Morals/Right & Wrong are only what they are until society decides they do not apply anymore. So if we had a society full of thiefs/drug dealers would that make their activities ok (Lawful)? NO.. Morals/Integrity/Laws are there b/c they provide a foundation. If you change them as society changes, then they really aren't morals. If all those 'Outdated Mandates' in the Bible do not apply today, why do you continue to use "The Ten Commandments?" That's one of the oldest that there is.

Once again Homo's were not born this way. It is a perverted/corrupted/disturbed mind. If you don't believe me there are numerous other sources that have been cited to prove this. Read them..... Your opinions on the homosexual issue lack credibility. It's just something society has suggested to you and you have accepted it. NOTHING MORE.... If society had suggested that split personalities, legally insane, and all the others were normal, would you accept that too. Anne Heche (a former professed Homo) said herself that she was insane, when she thought she was a homosexual. Are you going to argue with someone that's been there and say, "NO you really were homosexual from birth." I don't think so. For you to deny that homosexuality is a perverted/corrupted/disturbed mind is blatantly denying the truth. Your thoughts and credibility on all subject mattter, go down the drain at that point.

It's not a Religious issue, it's a Moral issue. It's trying to take our society/country and purge it of any/all Godly principles that it was founded on.

BTW, where did I say that I decide which laws are right or which are wrong? Well the judges/homo's are breaking the law in SF by performing the marriages. But you support them. You decide which parts of the Bible you want to apply to your life. This is ok though. It is your choice, which laws you want to live by. But when you profess to claim the ability to decide which laws are right for our country(along with all the other homo activist) and which are not, I feel that is overstepping your boudaries. That's why I made this comment...

Which judicial scholars say that our country is not founded on Godly principles? When I make referecnes to such claims, I do provide some evidence to back it up. And all of my references are to actual historical documents from that period of time. My references are not some so called scholar who babbles on about what he thinks. What some scholar thinks doesn't matter if he cannot provide clear referecnes to sources that back-up his thoughts.

I believe the point has been maid. The facts have been laid out and if anyone refuses to acknowledge it, so be it. I know that my foundation is solid and I know that the principles that I fight for are RIGHT. I will never believe in denying homosexuals the right to practice as they chose. They are allowed to believe as they want and practice their beliefs. This is a Hot Topic, for sure, so I'm gonna let it rest for a while and hopefully some people will look into the facts. God Bless everyone and have a great day/weekend...

http://www.wallbuilders.com/

Last edited by ceo_pte on 02-26-2004 at 09:10 AM

D

dems4me

Originally posted by SuperGrover
isn't beating a dead horse immoral? :confused:

"thou shall not beat thy dead horse" :bubble:

But he does!!! I think he does this everyday as a matter of fact !!!