Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Asexual

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
D

dems4me

Originally posted by SuperGrover
Poll time!

Isn't there a new term lately called metro-sexual or something like that? What exactly is that? Geesh!! people are always trying to put people in a category some way or another and if they can't they create a new category!! :wink:

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
Re: Re: Gay or Straight

Originally posted by dems4me
Isn't there a new term lately called metro-sexual or something like that? What exactly is that? Geesh!! people are always trying to put people in a category some way or another and if they can't they create a new category!! :wink:

they like doing it with trains :confused:

Toxick

Splat

A metrosexual is a heterosexual man who isn't a sloppy pig.

They're in touch with their feminine side, they get manicures, pedicures, spend an inordinate amount of time on their hair and clothes, worry about their "figure", and watch chick movies.

I'm not sure if there's more criteria, but you should be able to spot the type with the above info.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

Isn't there a new term lately called metro-sexual or something like that? What exactly is that?
An urban male with a strong aesthetic sense who spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle.

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

Originally posted by Toxick
A metrosexual is a heterosexual man who isn't a sloppy pig.

They're in touch with their feminine side, they get manicures, pedicures, spend an inordinate amount of time on their hair and clothes, worry about their "figure", and watch chick movies.

I'm not sure if there's more criteria, but you should be able to spot the type with the above info.

Does this mean he's still in the closet? Does he like women because he wants to be one?

Toxick

Splat

Originally posted by Ken King
An urban male with a strong aesthetic sense who spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle.

Oh - I didn't know they had to be urban.

I guess that leaves me right out :biggrin:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

Originally posted by SuperGrover
but doesn't that make them gay? :confused:

i am so confused ...

As I understand it, they're not gay. But if one wandered into Toot's or Pennie's, he would probably get the same brutal treatment as a gay man. There are many men who question a man's sexual preference if he doesn't like hunting and NASCAR. It's like the movie Heathers--"This is Ohio. If you don't have a brewski in your hand, you might as well be wearing a dress."

Pete

Repete

Metrosexual defined

Ken King

PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

Originally posted by Pete
pssst Ken, did you check my link?
Yeah, but I thought it was going to be Ponytail.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Pete
Metrosexual defined

:killingme: Now I'm getting a little paranoid -- my avatar all of a sudden is looking a little "butch". What would it be if it was the opposite and a women exhibiting male traits but was straight?:confused:

J

justhangn

:killingme: Now I'm getting a little paranoid -- my avatar all of a sudden is looking a little "butch".

And here I thought that was your picture....... :confused:

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

Originally posted by justhangn
And here I thought that was your picture....... :confused:

close to looking like me -- Hey Tox -- you've seen me -- does this resemble me slightly????

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child

:killingme: Now I'm getting a little paranoid -- my avatar all of a sudden is looking a little "butch". What would it be if it was the opposite and a women exhibiting male traits but was straight?:confused:

Then I guess women who consider themselves hyper-feminine would beat up the "butch" women, assuming that they were lesbians.

Ken King

PREMO Member

:nevermind: you said "butch".

Toxick

Splat
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gay or Straight

close to looking like me -- Hey Tox -- you've seen me -- does this resemble me slightly????

Only slightly.