Votes: 6 10.7%
  • 45-50

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 50 and above

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

BuddyLee

Football addict
One problem that I just noticed was that you can be at the fine age of 20 in two of the voting choices. For that you merely choose the one that best fits yourself. If your 20 and 6 months then choose the 20-25 but if your 20 and under 6 months then choose the 15-25. This will apply to all the other choices as well:wink:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I voted before I even looked at the question (assumed I knew what it was). Good thing my mind wasn't in the gutter. :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by cmcdanal
Wrong thread, :duh: This one asks how old are you NOW.

:roflmao: Yep..........I tarded that hard........ :banghead:

:notworthy Pixie :notworthy

My mind stays in the gutter.........

dustin

UAIOE
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Looks like I'm the oldster at 40....until Ken comes along. :biggrin:

oldster smoldster...I'll quote the MILF dude from American Pie, "Women, like a fine wine, only get better with age."

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Dayumn....I am in one of the majority groups right now....15.38%.....And it is not the 20-25 group :frown: I just had to chech the 50 - over box :getdown: Feel like 30 though....I will lie sometimes too......:banana: No you kid go ahead and behave yourselves....I'll be watchin....

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Sorry about the typos....The old fingers are still a little tight this morning......That is supposed to be CHECK the over 50 box and after the banana it is supposed to read NOW you KIDS.....See what happens when you get over 50......