Skyrim

E

EmptyTimCup

Playing MW3 right now ...

...... this is on the list for my Christmas Vacation ......

BOP

This is so totally me:
"This terrible habit -- of scouting out every single other pathway before the main one -- may be a leftover impulse from older RPGs, where many areas became inaccessible after you advanced through them. So if you wanted to make sure you found all the secret spells and legendary weapons, you had to explore every other path before the right one, otherwise the story might drag you, kicking and screaming, away from the best toys."

Read more: 5 Personality Flaws Skyrim Forces You To Deal With | Cracked.com 5 Personality Flaws Skyrim Forces You To Deal With | Cracked.com

BOP

So from my last post I am now the Arch-mage and "leader" of the Companions !:yahoo:

Sadly, every time I take someone to battle the "magical anomolies that are threatening Winterhold," my companion dies. I've lost 3 of them now. Unfortunately, when Lydia dies, she's never seen again. Nor is all the crap I've given her. So, when I left her in Whiterun, and took the woman from Dark Crossing, she got killed, and became a zombie. For a while. Then she became a pile of ash, but at least I got all the good, sell-able gear back that she'd been carrying around.