Big head

BIGtimer

I just took my son to the doctors, hes 6 months old. His weight and length were in the 50 percentile but his head was in the 92 percentile. WOW! what a big head haha. Hes also developmentally at the 8 moth mark! I just wanted to brag. They grow so fast!!!:biggrin:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Ha!

Since birth, my daughter has always been in the 95-98th percentile in every category. By no means is she a rolie polie, just tall and muscular. She'll be turning 3 in August and she wears a size 5T and a size 9 shoe! :yikes:

BIGtimer

Originally posted by ememdee19
Ha!

Since birth, my daughter has always been in the 95-98th percentile in every category. By no means is she a rolie polie, just tall and muscular. She'll be turning 3 in August and she wears a size 5T and a size 9 shoe! :yikes:

Wow. Big girl

nomoney

Originally posted by BIGtimer
I just took my son to the doctors, hes 6 months old. His weight and length were in the 50 percentile but his head was in the 92 percentile. WOW! what a big head haha. Hes also developmentally at the 8 moth mark! I just wanted to brag. They grow so fast!!!:biggrin:

yeah; I get to make fun of a big headed kid now. :biggrin:

Grumpy

Ha!

Obviously you haven't been true to me and the other dwarves :tantrum

nomoney

A kid comes home from school crying to his father. "They beat me up again, dad. They laughed at me. They keep telling me I have a big head."
And his father says, "You don't have a big head. Now just go back to school and forget about it."
The next day the kid comes home again, crying. "Dad, they won't let up on me. They keep laughing at me and they keep telling me I got a big head."
And his dad says, "Now, listen - I'm sick of hearing about this big head business. I want you to just forget about it. And wipe those tears out of your eyes now, because I want you to go down to the store and get me ten pounds of potatoes."
"OK, Dad", says the kid, "Gimme a bag."
"What do you need a bag for. Put 'em in your cap."

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Ha!

OMG!! :yikes:

My daughter is 4 1/2 and is only just entering 5T - and that is b/c she's tall!! 4T is what she wears in the waist, but they're getting too short for her. She wears a 9 or 10 shoe.

BIGtimer

Re: Re: Big head

Originally posted by nomoney
yeah; I get to make fun of a big headed kid now. :biggrin:
:biggrin: It is big. I always say thats why it took him so long to roll over, he would always get his body half way over but his head wouldn't move...:cheesy:

BIGtimer

Originally posted by PFgal

My daughter is 4 1/2 and is only just entering 5T - and that is b/c she's tall!! 4T is what she wears in the waist, but they're getting too short for her. She wears a 9 or 10 shoe.

She was so tiny the last time I saw her!:frown: How is she? Happy about the baby?

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch

Crazy isn't it? She's always been that way. I thought for sure once she got potty trained, she'd go down a size due to the thickness of the diapers, but that didn't happen.

She's always been a load to carry around. It's a wonder I don't have Hulk arms!

Sneezy

hi ho hi ho
Originally posted by Grumpy
Obviously you haven't been true to me and the other dwarves :tantrum
how many times have i told you.............never trust a woman who sticks a beer bottle in her belly button and calls it jewelry. :dork:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
She was so tiny the last time I saw her!:frown: How is she? Happy about the baby?

She's getting super tall and has the attitude of a 14 year old (that's nothing new, though...:lol:) She's very excited about the new baby, and plans to help out a ton!!

citysherry

I Need a Beer

You've got what I affectionately call a “bobble head baby.” :smile:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
She's getting super tall and has the attitude of a 14 year old (that's nothing new, though...:lol:) She's very excited about the new baby, and plans to help out a ton!!
She was in trouble when I picked up my chicklet yesterday afternoon. Having a rough day as Miss T put it. :lol:

BIGtimer

I've stopped by there a few times but its always at nap time. I'm sure she'll be a big help. Whenever my little sister is around she won't let me even hold D, she totes him around everywhere and always asks if she can change his diaper:smile: