Baby's sick...

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
again. WTF is up with that?

She :barf: twice last night and today she's groggy and listless. She's been awake less than 2 hours so far today. She's got a slight temp, but not much.:frown:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by cmcdanal

She :barf: twice last night and today she's groggy and listless. She's been awake less than 2 hours so far today. She's got a slight temp, but not much.:frown:
Poor thing. I hear that there's a lot going around, colds, strep, all that crap...hope she feels better soon.

donbarzini

could be teething, they get a nose full of snot, it drains, they swallow it and a short time later....:barf:

Toxick

Splat

You're not alone. My oldest and youngest have the creeping crud right now. Coughing and puking... And guess what.

I got it too.

Dymphna

Originally posted by donbarzini
could be teething, they get a nose full of snot, it drains, they swallow it and a short time later....:barf:
No, we've done some teething, this is something else. She's not really stuffy either. She's also been fussy when she gets her diaper changed, which isn't normal...I'm thinking her stomach hurts when I push her legs up. :shrug:

Dymphna

Re: Re: Baby's sick...

Originally posted by Toxick
You're not alone. My oldest and youngest have the creeping crud right now. Coughing and puking... And guess what.

I got it too.
We all went through that a month ago. I hope it's not coming around again.

J

justhangn

push fluids and keep an eye on the temp. If it reaches 101 beat feet to the doc

:yeahthat::yeahthat: I hope the little one feels better soon.

Dymphna

push fluids and keep an eye on the temp. If it reaches 101 beat feet to the doc
Yeah, I know. She's the youngest of 3, I've done this before...I'm just looking for a pity party. :biggrin:

Nanny Pam

Re: Re: Re: Baby's sick...

We all went through that a month ago. I hope it's not coming around again.

We all had that mess over a month ago. We just went thru it all over again.

Round 2 wasn't as bad as round 1, but we still carried a trash can EVERYWHERE we went. Sleep for 12-18 hours and all gone! (except for the aches & pains)

Dymphna

Re: Re: Re: Re: Baby's sick...

Originally posted by Nanny Pam
We all had that mess over a month ago. We just went thru it all over again.
NOOOO, I don't want to hear that. :bawl: She had a pretty mild case the first time, compared to everyone else.

donbarzini

Yeah, I know. She's the youngest of 3, I've done this before...I'm just looking for a pity party. :biggrin:

Didn't know you were a veteran:biggrin:

So allow me to say:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :stupid:

First time she :barf: yesterday, I had to dump a bucket of water into the frame cavity under the sliding door in the van, since that is where a large amount of the :barf: projectiled to.

Elle

Happy Camper!
From what I've heard Huntr's driving would make me sick too!
:bonk:

J/K, I hope she feels better soon and doesn't pass it around to everyone!:huggy:

Dymphna

Originally posted by huntr1
First time she :barf: yesterday, I had to dump a bucket of water into the frame cavity under the sliding door in the van, since that is where a large amount of the :barf: projectiled to.
No dear, a little went there, a large amount went all over ME!!