Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Childish

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I just ignore her

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Pete

Repete
Uh SuperGoober, you actually missed the most important option for your poll.........

OWNER

Free speech does not exist on someone elses bandwidth.

Vrai is a great debater, unless of course you do not have the intellect to back up your wrong opinion.

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
Originally posted by Pete
Uh SuperGoober, you actually missed the most important option for your poll.........

OWNER

Free speech does not exist on someone elses bandwidth.

Vrai is a great debater, unless of course you do not have the intellect to back up your wrong opinion.

oh i didn't know... i should be part of her site since she seems to be a racist and childish.

G

Greg

Originally posted by SuperGrover
oh i didn't know... i should be part of her site since she seems to be a racist and childish.

Racict?

K

Kain99

A racist? Why do people always say this when they lose control of dabate?:confused:

ceo_pte

Originally posted by Kain99
A racist? Why do people always say this when they lose control of dabate?:confused:

It's a tactic democrats teach. If they can't win then it must be unfair...

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child

Huh? Did I miss the thread where Vrai claimed that all blacks are lazy and would rather collect welfare than work?

Look, don't make accusations like that without something solid to back them up.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That's pretty good. SuperGrover starts numerous threads about me, including a poll, then calls me a racist - and I'm the childish one. :duh:

Vraiblonde...

Personally, I can't believe that ANYONE would dare to come on this site and make baseless and childish accusations about the woman who serves as the cog around which the wheels of free speech on this forum turn!
She is a woman among girls...a bastion of free speech, understanding...and The American Way.
She keeps this ship afloat as all others around her try to sink it; she stands at the helm while the waves of discord splash around her...and she stands firm...even in the face of mutinous savages!!!

Okay, before you put up the :buttkiss:

I do have to say, in all seriousness...that I posted something like this thread a while back.
And now that I see someone else doing it; I realize how ridiculous I must have looked.
:blushing: