Who should be handling airport/airline security?

Who should handle the security?

• Government Agency (like TSA)

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • The Airlines

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ceo_pte

Do you think a government appointed agency, like TSA, should be handling airport/airline security or the airlines themselves?

ceo_pte

I would say the airlines, because we are paying them to provide the transportation and they should be responsible for providing good service. If they don't the consumer will chose another airline. I think, we as consumers, should demand good service from the airlines and not allow the government to create another agency that sucks up more tax money.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This job should be...

...training ground for FBI and CIA and local cops and Spec Forces.

Just rotate people often so they don't burn out.

Insight into cracks in the system and the creativity of bad guys is gonna be lost on someone who is just doing it for a paycheck. These people can learn useful stuff and improve security.

If you're rank and or paygrade depends on you doing a good job...well.

Brilliant, huh?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Why should the airlines have to pay for more security? Sure they have some security but not nearly enough we need. I say we leave it up to a government agency or we will be sure to pay the piper. Why make the airline industry pay?!?!? The U.S. is a service based economy and do you know what the biggest service industry is? The AIRLINE INDUSTRY!!!!!!