Informal get together

Christy

b*tch rocket
Hey all! If anyone wants to drop by my place this afternoon/evening, we're bored and could use a little company!

Our place looks like shite but come one come all!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thanks Christy, but I have a prior commitment. But if things change, I'll try and stop by.

BTW... what's shite? :biggrin:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Definitely bring the little one! I've been dying to meet him!

Call Sxy and make her bring her daughter over! Broken foot or not!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'll call her. I can pick her up, she's on the way so there's no excuse for her to say no. :cool:

I'll call you later. Remind me to bring the pics. Want me to bring anything?

Christy

b*tch rocket
Steak and lobster will suffice, Oh! And don't forget a case of tequilla! :wink: :roflmao:

Did you want to cook out or just drink? :biggrin:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I won't be drinking too much with the little man in tow.

If you want to eat I'm going to the grocery store in a little bit and could pick some things up. What's the weather supposed to be like tonight? If there's a chance of rain I could always pick up sub fixins.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Pixie, you and little man are welcome to spend the night. And who said the tequilla was for you? :lmao:

Subs sound good, but I don't want you to have to get all the fixins! I have to run to the store today also, what do you want me to pick up?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'll get a couple pounds of meat and some rolls. Ham and turkey ok? Or maybe 1/2 pound of ham, 1/2 turkey, 1/2 roast beef, 1/2 chicken? Let me know. I like ham and tukey, don't know what everyone else likes. Let me know.

Why don't you get the mayo, mustard and stuff. Some cheese.

I'll also make some fruit salad. My parents are out of town and left a fridge full of fruit. I need to do something with it.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
The little one is coming home at 5. If Sxy comes and I have to go get her that would put us at your house around 6. Sound good.

watercolor

yeah yeah
wow that sounds like fun.. unfortuanly like I feel like shite...and I think I am catching what everyone else was talking about early last week. :mad:

I HATE IT!

but I have to lay low. I know that just disappoints everyone so darn much.

yea...like I am really that loved

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm jealous! Here I am, stuck in Frederick, doing a website for a client and cleaning house for a break so I don't get carpal tunnel!

Ya'll have fun - think about me :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Thanks for the invite, Christy, wish we could make it but we have tickets to sit in the rain in Solomons to hear Travis Tritt...Hope everyone enjoys..:cheers:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Wish I'd have been here to read this before going out this morning. :frown: Now I have 20# of chicken to grill in the rain so my sons can have their friends over, only one is here so we will be eating chicken for a looooooong time. :wink: If you're hungry...just follow the smoke cloud. :lol:

R

RFM

Wish I could make it Christy but after spending all day at Saint Mary's college for orientation, I'm a bit wiped out. Besides I have to go in to work at 11:00 PM to do the night shift thing to help pay my way through school.

Let me know the next time you want to get together and I'll do my best to make it over. It's been a while since I've seen you guys.