Dawn of the Dead

C

czygvtwkr

Im going tomorrow, I am a huge fan of the original, saw the first 10 minutes on the USA network on monday night and it was great.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
I never saw the original, but I just got back from this one and it was GREAT!

Classic zombie horror flick. Lots of blood. Lots of violence. Bits of nudity.

The first hour was really suspenseful and definitely scary... After awhile you got desensitized and then it became laugh out loud funny.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by sleuth14
I never saw the original, but I just got back from this one and it was GREAT!

Classic zombie horror flick. Lots of blood. Lots of violence. Bits of nudity.

The first hour was really suspenseful and definitely scary... After awhile you got desensitized and then it became laugh out loud funny.

I cant wait.....:smile:

C

czygvtwkr

A definate must for the horror fan. Some guy was leaving today saying "That was the cheesiest movie I ever saw" and his wife said "I told you so"

I loved it

K

Kain99

'Dawn of the Dead' debuts with $27.3 million, dethroning 'Passion'

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Audiences feasted on zombies as the fright flick "Dawn of the Dead" ruled the box office, debuting with $27.3 million and bumping "The Passion of the Christ" from the top spot.

1. "Dawn of the Dead," $27.3 million.
2. "The Passion of the Christ," $19.2 million.

What does this mean???

:bawl:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Originally posted by Kain99
'Dawn of the Dead' debuts with $27.3 million, dethroning 'Passion'

1. "Dawn of the Dead," $27.3 million.
2. "The Passion of the Christ," $19.2 million.

What does this mean???

:bawl:

That people like zombies from Wisconsin more than the Jesus zombie, ya know, in that whole rise from the dead=zombie genre.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Hello6
That people like zombies from Wisconsin more than the Jesus zombie, ya know, in that whole rise from the dead=zombie genre.

At least in the movie, it ends........:banghead:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Originally posted by justhangn
At least in the movie, it ends........:banghead:

You didn't stay after the credits in Dawn, did you?:bawl: I was just happy the zombies weren't eating pets, only people :jet:

BuddyLee

Football addict
You didn't stay after the credits in Dawn, did you?:bawl: I was just happy the zombies weren't eating pets, only people :jet:

:lol: Yes I was quite shocked that the zombies did'nt eat animals. In most other zombie flicks if your moving meat then your well um moving meat.:crazy:

BuddyLee

Football addict

What happened after the credits?:confused:

B

Betty_Elms

Not outstanding, but good if you like the genre. I agree the zombie baby was pushing it.
Not her best work, but I like Sarah Polley.

B

Betty_Elms

Just for a laugh at other people's idiocy, let me add this. On another posting board for movies, someone posed the question: "Is this movie based on true events?"

I really hope this person was joking.