First there were two...

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
...and baby makes 3. I join the forces with PFGal and Pixie. :baby: Not wanting a baby out of wedlock, fddog and I have decided to get hitched as well. Invitations will be mailed out accordingly and many of you are invited. We're planning an August/September wedding.

We'll keep you posted. :dance:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
...and baby makes 3. I join the forces with PFGal and Pixie. :baby: Not wanting a baby out of wedlock, fddog and I have decided to get hitched as well. Invitations will be mailed out accordingly and many of you are invited. We're planning an August/September wedding.

We'll keep you posted. :dance:
:otter:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Your cycle:bonk:

In all the banging and bleeding talk last week you said you were on your last day.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Didn't we go through this a few months ago? :confused:

It's ok Chasey, we know you're just feeling left out. :huggy:

dustin

UAIOE
Chasey

Just adopt a pug and a little Ethernopian boy to ride em around the house and your life will be complete.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Otter is yelling from the other room...."Is that true?" so, Chasey....you gonna tell Otter the truth. :shrug:

Kirsten

Chasey I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say congratulations.

And for a side bit of info, I had a friend who bled the ENTIRE time of both of her pregnancies. Once a month like clockwork. It is a rare condition and usually, if I am remembering correctly, it is hormone based and puts you at a much higher risk for miscarriage.

nomoney

Originally posted by kwillia
Once upon a time...
manual.gif

:lmao: