Tub and Tile Paint

CMC122

Go Braves!
Has anyone ever used the Tub and Tile Paint kits they sell at Lowe's or Walmart? I can't stand the color of the tile in the hallway bath and want to change it. If you've attempted this I'd like to hear about your results.

TIA:biggrin:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by CMC122
Has anyone ever used the Tub and Tile Paint kits they sell at Lowe's or Walmart? I can't stand the color of the tile in the hallway bath and want to change it. If you've attempted this I'd like to hear about your results.

TIA:biggrin:
I might be wrong but I could not see this being attractive at all, unless it is sprayed on... (and I don't mean by spray paint cans)...

CMC122

Go Braves!
Re: Re: Tub and Tile Paint

Originally posted by mainman
I might be wrong but I could not see this being attractive at all, unless it is sprayed on... (and I don't mean by spray paint cans)...
Yeah I think it get's put on with a brush.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Neat! Let us know if you try it out. I would love to change the tile color in my bathroom without having to replace it. I've painted 2 walls in the bathroom today. :dance:

alex

Instead of a bruch you might want to try a small roller. The application may look smoother than with a brush.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by alex
Instead of a bruch you might want to try a small roller. The application may look smoother than with a brush.
since it is tile, I would use a foam roller.. I still would not do this though, to my own tile...

CMC122

Go Braves!
When I get a chance I'm gonna give it a try. I can access the tile' s in the back of the cabinet under the sink. I think I'll start there first!!

Thanks for all your input and I'll let you know how it goes!

C

czygvtwkr

My mom had hers professionally redone about 10 years ago and it looked great, still does. She went from the goldenrod that was popular in the late 70's to white.