Help.... Lost Chihuahuas

G

Greg

In the Gillens Grove - Land O Lakes area of Hollywood.
My son left the door open, and 3 got out. I have looked and looked, but cannot find them. Please tell me you know where they are.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Are these the same ones you posted pictures of a while back? You might want to add their picture here, too.

Good luck and I hope you find them!

G

Greg

# 2

Attachments

• jazzy.jpg
    jazzy.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 142
G

Greg

This happened yesterday afternoon. And the one with the pups is still home. We have 5 adults. And 3 out of 5 are missing.

G

Greg

THey are inside dogs, hence no collars. And no they arte not "chipped."

G

Greg

I have called SMAWL, the humane society, and Three Notch. Gonna call St. Marys. And there is a cat shelter in my neighborhood, I am going to go talk to them as soon as I get off work.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I know this is probably way off, but a buddy of mine called me yesterday to say he saw a vehicle stop (right in front of him/Charles County) and drop off a Chihuahua. Probably not yours, but still sad.

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Greg, a friend of mine lost his lab puppy a few months ago, luckily he got him back a few days later ... what helped the most was my friend putting a note with his phone # and a brief message in all the mailboxes closest to the park where he lost his pup ... have you thought about doing that in your neighborhood ...?

G

Greg

Update

A lady down the street called me a little while ago. She found Zeus. I get him back when I get home from work.

G

Greg

Thanks!!!!

I am hoping that they are still close to the house where Zeus was found. I will walk around their yard and vicinity calling them.