My birthday's coming up...

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
in July.

I just thought you all should know. I'm throwing myself a party and you all are invited. :party:

Dymphna

KYLE! Stop posting and deleting crap! I keep getting these stupid emails, but there's no post anymore!!

Kirsten

Truly kid friendly? OOOOOoooo the monsters and I will be back from CO by then.

Course me and the husband need to get our backends in gear and throw a housewarming party

Dymphna

Originally posted by huntr1
Yep, truely kid friendly. We have a nice sized backyard, with toys, so bring 'em on!
:yeahthat: But if they have a tendency to wander, be prepared to keep an eye on them or they might wander off a cliff. The backyard is a plateau, with a 3-5 foot drop off of three sides.

Dymphna

Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
That's a bad thing why? :shrug:

:lol:
It's not too bad, really. The little kids, just kind of roll and they can't do too much damage in that short a drop, but we've got these scooter-type kiddie cars and I have visions of some kid careening uncontrollably over one of the cliffs. I'd hate to be sued.

Wifey!
You :dork: You posted this in the open forums. Now Tiggurd and Dems are gonna think they're invited.:burning: :cussing: :spank: :angry: :bonk:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I thought that was what the blue el camino was for.
I take it that you are color-blind. My El Camino (that you have seen a couple times) is burgandy.

Dymphna

Wifey!
You :dork: You posted this in the open forums. Now Tiggurd and Dems are gonna think they're invited.:burning: :cussing: :spank: :angry: :bonk:
They don't know where we live.

J

justhangn

Wondering kids that don't come back before their parents leave are yours to keep, right.....? :biggrin:

Can we also cut a BIG hole in the drainage ditch fence too?

Dymphna

Originally posted by justhangn
Wondering kids that don't come back before their parents leave are yours to keep, right.....? :biggrin:

NO

Originally posted by justhangn

Can we also cut a BIG hole in the drainage ditch fence too?
NO They just fixed the hole in the fence a couple weeks ago.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I have a bear trap and two boxes of lawn darts I can donate as yard toys.