What's Your Favorite ...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
breed of dog and why? almost all of us on here have dogs ... just curious what you have and why you chose/love that breed. :smile: Post a pic of your canine, if you have one handy!

Ya'll know I have beagles. I chose them b/c I love black labs and their temperment, but didn't want another big dawg ... beagles have a similiar temperment, attitude, etc. but are less than half the size, so I got Emmitt, and at Christy's urging, obtained a playmate for him soon after (Dakota). :dance:

K

Kizzy

I love labs, but I didn't want another big dog. After doing some research, we decided to get a Jack Russell. He is a big dog in a small package.

nomoney

I don't have a particular breed of dog I love-but I do prefer the bigger dogs to those little yappers. Here's a pic of one of my babies. :biggrin:

Attachments

• mvc-001s.jpg
    mvc-001s.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 145

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by nomoney
I don't have a particular breed of dog I love-but I do prefer the bigger dogs to those little yappers. Here's a pic of one of my babies. :biggrin:
What a pretty dog! J really wants one of those one day.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I don't have a particular breed of dog I love-but I do prefer the bigger dogs to those little yappers.
:yeahthat: My favorite dog was the German Shepherd/Husky mix I had - she was just an awesome dog! I've always wanted a Golden Retriever because of their personality and temperament.

Here's a pic of one of my babies. :biggrin:

How gorgeous! My GSD/Husky mix looked a lot like that but with more black coloring.

nomoney

Originally posted by jazz lady
:yeahthat: My favorite dog was the German Shepherd/Husky mix I had - she was just an awesome dog! I've always wanted a Golden Retriever because of their personality and temperament.

How gorgeous! My GSD/Husky mix looked a lot like that but with more black coloring.

I had a golden retriever growing up-one of the best dogs I remember having. we gave him to my grandmother when we had to move over seas and he was stolen from her yard. :bawl:

the husky honestly followed me home one day. was either a run away or a "drop off" his incisor teeth had been filed down, he was all bruised up, skin and bones. to this day he wont play fetch or any normal dog games.:frown: and he'll look at you like you're a complete moron if you try to get him to do any tricks...."he's above that" :lol: He does however talk; and can say "hello, i love you, i dont wanna, no, how are you , and hurry"

R

razmataz10_99

I don't have a favorite breed. I do prefer big dogs over the smaller ones. Right now I have a golden mix that is pretty much a lap dog (80 lbs.) and in 6 more weeks we will be getting a boxer/gsd mix. But this is my second golden mix. They are just so laid back (lazy).

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Gotta love the beagles, you can't beat their personalities. I had one named Sammy, he was awesome, but a great escape artist, so we "donated" him to Christy to be Pal's playmate. He could not be contained, however and he has been MIA for a few years. :bawl:

Jameo

What?!
100_0266.JPG

I like labs & lab mixes. No particular reasons really, just tend to favor that breed more than others.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Nickel
Gotta love the beagles, you can't beat their personalities. I had one named Sammy, he was awesome, but a great escape artist, so we "donated" him to Christy to be Pal's playmate. He could not be contained, however and he has been MIA for a few years. :bawl:

:bawl:

My prefered dogs are mutts. My next dog will be the saddest, ugliest looking dog, that's next in line to be gassed at the pound. :bubble:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by Christy
:bawl:

My prefered dogs are mutts. My next dog will be the saddest, ugliest looking dog, that's next in line to be gassed at the pound. :bubble:
J's dad has the most beautiful mutt I've ever seen. The dog followed him off the job site and jumped into the bed of his pickup. Damn dog wouldn't get out so he brought him home. He looks like a GSD/golden mix. He's gorgeous.

Jameo

What?!
they're such horrible puppy's though; aren't they? or did I just have a bad azz??:confused:

Labs? I never had any problems with Precious. Even the other little pup I had for a few days was one smart cookie! I wish I still had her, she was such a pretty little gal! (Precious didn't think much of her, so the pup had to find another home):frown:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
they're such horrible puppy's though; aren't they? or did I just have a bad azz??:confused:

what are? :confused: beagles?

I think any dog will be a bit of a nightmare when it's a puppy ... that's puppies for ya :shrug: but once they get out of the puppy stage and you train them, most dogs are usually pretty good with the proper care/attention.