Parental bragging

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
So the DQ finds this string leftover from a project I was working on and wants it to play with. She ties a knot at one end producing a loop and asks what can go in the loop. I said "I dunno ... be creative and see what you can find." She comes back 10 minutes later with an empty toilet paper roll stuck in the loop, and has the other end of the string looped around her finger, saying, "How do you like my yo-yo Mommy?" :clap:

My DQ is so damn smart. :biggrin: I'm just thankful I didn't utter what I was thinking at first ... that her dad is the only "yo-yo" I know. :whistle: :angel:

crabcake

Update

The DQ just came down and said she counted her pennies, and has 1,002 pennies.

She actually sat and counted her pennies ... all the way to 1,002. :shocking:

She asks me "what have you always wanted" and I reply "to not have to work again". She says, "well, you can have my 1002 pennies and you won't have to!" :lol:

I love my kid! :smile:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Oh oh lemme brag about mine. Of course I think he's a prodigy. :biggrin: We always sing his ABCs in the car. I follow mine with "Now I know my ABCs next time won't you sing with me." today he comes out with "Now I never will forget how to say my alphabet." I'm guessing he learned that from daycare but it amazes me how a 2 year old can not only say his ABCs perfectly but can remember two different endings. Yesterday morning we were hanging out at home and he picked up two of Mily's balls and held them up to his chest and said "Look at my boobies." Not only was it funny but very inventive of such a little one. I took him to see his first movie in the theater yesterday. He was such a good boy.

Is bragging on my pup too much? :bubble: I just took her out to use the potty and the neighbors were out. Of course she's a good little watch dog and was giving her warnings to them. We came inside and she ran right into Noah's room and sniffed at him then came back into the living room and is now resting next to me on the couch.

crabcake

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Oh oh lemme brag about mine. Of course I think he's a prodigy. :biggrin:

N so IS a piece of work ... i hope i still live nearby when he gets older b/c I can't wait to see just how much of his mama's 'tude he's gonna have as a teenager. :biggrin: you can already see it in his eyes. :really: