More Sopranos

B

Betty_Elms

Did ya'll watch it last night? I thought it was a really good episode. I feel bad for Adriana....hope she doesn't wind up dead or in jail. Anthony needs to be smacked around a bit or something.
Does it annoy anyone else that Steve Buscemi is on the show?

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Betty_Elms
Did ya'll watch it last night? I thought it was a really good episode. I feel bad for Adriana....hope she doesn't wind up dead or in jail. Anthony needs to be smacked around a bit or something.
Does it annoy anyone else that Steve Buscemi is on the show?
YES it was great last night. YES I feel bad for Adrianna. She's gonna get knocked off soon IMO:boo: YES that guy is annoying! I wanna pop his eye's back in:wink:

Danzig

Adriana's a rat and needs whacked, I think her and Chris will soon be together forever.....In a grave.

They better start killing someone, this year is starting to drag like the last one.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Danzig
Adriana's a rat and needs whacked, I think her and Chris will soon be together forever.....In a grave.

They better start killing someone, this year is starting to drag like the last one.
So you need some blood? :lol:

I think your right about ChristOpher and Ad they will most likely go down togetha.

OK, I just started watching it on a regular basis this year. Why is A cooperating w/ the cops (FBI?) against Tony? I hope she and C get whacked. I like Buscemi. He is goofy looking, but I like him. Now that Joey Pants' show got whacked by CBS, maybe they will bring him back (or did they kill him off?).

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by huntr1
. Now that Joey Pants' show got whacked by CBS, maybe they will bring him back (or did they kill him off?).
You can very safely say He Ain't Coming Back!!:lol:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Ok, I'm probably one of the most loyal Soprano's fans around, and this season is looking to be really exciting. I can't wait for Adriana to get whacked, and my prediction is that Chris is going to be the one to do it. He's back to drinking, and he's still angry enough at Ad & Tony (despite hearing that there wasn't any hanky-panky going on between them) that he'd lop off her head to get rid of her. He can't kill Tony, so Ad is the one to go.

And I love Steve B. He's just so damn goofy that he's this close to being adorable.

One gent I'm glad to see go was the dude that went back to jail last week. Now he was totally annoying.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by BadGirl
And I love Steve B. He's just so damn goofy that he's this close to being adorable.

EXACTLY!!!! Did you know he used to be a NY firefighter? Another interesting factoid is that he went to his old firehouse, grabbed some gear, and helped out when 9/11 happened.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm a Zogby poller and this week's installment was all about Italian-Americans and my attitudes toward them. The first few questions were like "What is your perception of Italian-Americans?" I was like, WTF, because I don't really have any perceptions about Italian-Americans other than that the ones I know tend to be physically attractive and good cooks. :lol:

Then the kicker question comes: "Some Italian-Americans feel they are portrayed unfairly in the media. Do you agree?" Then it dawned on me that they were talking about The Sopranos! :lol: Since we don't have HBO, I've never watched the show. But I just thought the poll was funny - they asked whether I would I laugh at a joke about Italian-Americans. Stuff like that where there's no real answer - if the joke was funny, I'd laugh; otherwise I wouldn't.

:crazy:

B

Betty_Elms

One gent I'm glad to see go was the dude that went back to jail last week. Now he was totally annoying.

:yeahthat: I hated that guy. Besides hating the character, Robert Loggia looked like he was going to have a heart attack any damn minute...he's always so angry.

In any event, I'm still hoping for Aidriana not to get killed. I think her, Carmella and Dr. Melfi are the ones who should get some kind of happy ending (not that I think that will actually happen).

I can't help it....I can't see Steve Buscemi as anything but annoying, especially his voice.

Pete

Repete
Wha'ja think of this week's episode?
It was good, I am not sure if I am up for Ad or Chris to get whacked. The one I really hate is Jonny Sacks.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Pete
Yes, I thought it sucked.
I wasn't to impressed either. The CG seems to think it's setting things up for the final episode to be exceptional:shrug: