Finally some good news!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Most of you know what a buttface my ex is and what a wonderful father and provider he has been to his son. :rolleyes: He's finally going to get what he deserves. After Master Cheif Harrington gave him a "second chance" to respond to his complaint for cusotody and seek legal counsel he still hasn't done anything. Just got a call from my lawyer and he is 1) being held in contempt of court for non-payment of child support and 2) being held in default for not responding to the original complaint for custody and the final custody hearing will not include him at all!!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Glad to hear it went well for you.

I've always heard the military is really hard on service personel for that sort of thing.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by pixiegirl
He's not military. I wish he was, this whole process would be a lot cheaper for me.
Sorry! I've confused the Master Cheif title.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Kyle
Sorry! I've confused the Master Cheif title.

Last time we went to court we were seen by a Master Cheif instead of a judge. I think in Charles County Master Harrington does most of the stuff involving family court.:confused:

K

Kizzy

Well that is great! I love those what comes around goes around stories. :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Excellent Pix!! :cheers:

I'm new here, but I have read up a bit on the subject of your X.

I wish you much success in getting the deadbeat all the grief you can muster.

:smile:

romance

One of the sinners
Good for you, Pix. I'm really happy for you.

Isn't it wonderful to watch an ex pay.....Almost as good as revenge.:wink:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Considering that the corn is about 3 feet high, it shouldn't be too much of a struggle to navigate the maze way earlier than 9pm...

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Bch... As a male, I must admit my limitations when it comes to 4 year olds. I am not qualified. :bubble: