Buckler's Nursery

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Anyone ever been there before (they have two locations; one in Charlotte Hall and another in Waldorf, I think)? They have a website too. Their prices are unbelievable! :shocking:

Just curious about the quality ... anyone ... anyone?

TIA :wink:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Dang those are good prices! I wonder if you have to buy the entire flat to get that price.

crabcake

The $7.99 price for flowers is for a flat ... I don't know about the others though. I think I might swing by there en route home this afternoon to check 'em out though. I'll let ya know! :wink:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I've always wanted to go there, but I never seem to remember to go up there. I see their coupons in the mailers all the time. Let me know if it's worth the trip. :cheers:

crabcake

Update

Just got home from Bucklers. First off, let me say that I am very proud of myself. I didn't buy one single thing there! :diva: It's part of my 12 step program. :blushing:

Okay ... Bucklers ... nice family run kind of establishment ... VERY organized and neat! Tons of plants in about 14 greenhouses ... Basically, what you see on their site is what they have. No trees or shrubs (that I saw); all plants for flower beds, pots, hanging, etc. Also, they have some food plants (peppers, tomatoes, herbs, etc.)

The prices were all VERY reasonable, from what I saw. Flats of established flowers for $7.99 -- all healthy looking ... not a bunch of dried up, brown flowers where you are picking through to find one nice batch. They're ALL nice and healthy looking!

If you are looking for bedding flowers, hanging baskets, herbs or tomato/peppers/watermelon/ etc type plants, I give this place :yay: :yay: It's worth the trip if you are looking for what they have listed on their website! You won't be disappointed!

crabcake

Originally posted by kwillia
Which one did you hit...:shrug:

the one in Charlotte Hall down the road that runs by Wentworthless. It's about 3 miles down or so ... just past the prison. :shocking: