My baby...

JabbaJawz

Be about it
...we noticed yesterday that little miss Tallulah lost 2 teeth!! Her bottom middle 2 teeth are missing. She's such a little :diva:!

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by PFgal
...we noticed yesterday that little miss Tallulah lost 2 teeth!! Her bottom middle 2 teeth are missing. She's such a little :diva:!
Pics of the toofless critter?:biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I still have baby teef from Mimi, a dog I had many years ago. Don't ask me why.

The Bug asked to see my toof today and I told her that they threw it away because I forgot to ask them to keep it. She said, "That's okay, we have Alex's tooth to look at." :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: My baby...

She'd howl and scream before letting me hold her chops open for that long. :lmao:
That's where D comes in, you just take the pic! :lol:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I remember when Neo was loosing his teeth and boy am I glad those razorblade teeth are gone now!! I don't remember stepping on any of them.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by jwwb2000
I remember when Neo was loosing his teeth and boy am I glad those razorblade teeth are gone now!! I don't remember stepping on any of them.

Hi!! :howdy: Did you have that baby yet?

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by jwwb2000
Still waiting........I thought that we were going to be going to the hospital last night but NOPE!!

Well fudge!! Fingers crossed that it'll happen this week/weekend! I'm only 6.5 weeks away from my due date...time is flying. :yikes:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Well fudge!! Fingers crossed that it'll happen this week/weekend! I'm only 6.5 weeks away from my due date...time is flying. :yikes:

You are telling me!!! I am so tired of being preggo and nothing seems to be helping the process along any quicker. Hubby thinks that it will be sometime this week/weekend. I had two major contractions last night before I went to bed and then nothing!! Now this morning, I am having a few but I will have to wait and see if they pan out to be anything. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED, just not your legs right now :blushing: