Grooming at Top Notch

spinner

Had a customer tell me today all the groomers at Top Notch retired last Friday. Anybody know what happened?

S

starr

Is that the groomers inside of Three Notch? I worked at Three Notch but we just called them the groomers. I don't know what exactly is going on now but I know the head groomer was very sick for a while. She came back before I left but maybe whatever she has became to much for her.

Parrotmomm

What's one more bird?
New Groomer taking over at Three Notch

I was told yesterday by the girl I work with (we groom over at Riviera) that another girl Jennifer that we used to work with stopped in and was saying that she is in the process of renting the grooming area at Three Notch herself. (If that doesn't sounds like a bunch of gossip :blushing:) Now don't hold me to it, I heard this from my co-worker and I wasn't given a time frame for when this should all pan out :crazy: But that's what I heard :bubble:

Stac

Cowgirl

I worked there two summers ago...a hell job I think. Lol...it wasn't so bad I guess..it could've been worse. Just lots of work for very low pay. I liked the dogs (most times). I got the job of bathing all the dogs and drying them so they could get groomed. I swear, my lungs were crusted with nasty husky fur and I found out that I HATE Bichons!! Well anyway, the groomers there were always complaining about the management (the vets) and they did get pretty much ignored. They were always talking about either starting their own place or going to work for someone else.

Cowgirl

$15/hour?! That's great...I think I made about $6 something per hour....that's why I was working 2 jobs that summer!!