No-carb eating couple booted from buffet

K

Kain99

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (AP) -- A couple on a low-carb diet were kicked out of a buffet restaurant after the manager said they'd eaten too much roast beef.:biggrin:

Atkins Strikes Again!

SmallTown

Football season!
guess they didn't read the fine print which states you can NOT consume a limitless amount of meat while on atkins.

Lets see. 12 slices of roast beef. Atkins diet for 2 weeks. What a nasty mental picture of that couple.

willie

Originally posted by SmallTown
guess they didn't read the fine print which states you can NOT consume a limitless amount of meat while on atkins.

Lets see. 12 slices of roast beef. Atkins diet for 2 weeks. What a nasty mental picture of that couple.
It seems that very few people know how Atkins works. Twelve slices of beef....it's a wonder he didn't CHUCK a-rama.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
"We've never claimed to be an all-you-can-eat establishment," said Johanson. "Our understanding is a buffet is just a style of eating."

I'm sorry ... atkin's or not ... that's :bs:

I've never heard of a buffet NOT being AUCE. :shrug: I mean, I don't go there and try to slip stuff in my purse to take home or anything, but I have never seen a "X serving/s per customer" sign at a buffet in my entire life.