Breathe-Right strips

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
These things ROCK! I'm serious - if you live with a snorer, you MUST invest in a pack of these things!!!!! I couldn't believe the difference!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
These things ROCK! I'm serious - if you live with a snorer, you MUST invest in a pack of these things!!!!! I couldn't believe the difference!
Susan made me wear them for a while, but she said it didn't help much. And I bet she would give you odds that my snoring is worse then Larry's. My apnia episodes got better after I quit drinking and don't just pass out in bed, but she will tell you that I can still drown out the sounds of a chainsaw.

CMC122

Go Braves!
The strips didn't help my husband either. When he had quit smoking he totally stopped snoring.

He didn't believe me on how bad he snored so I video taped him one time. I was playing it back to see what I got and it woke him up. He was pizzed wanting to know what the noise was that I was making. :rolleyes: When I showed him he apologized a thousand time's for not believing how bad it is BUT has he quit smoking again or gone to the doctor? NO.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
When my allergies are kickin' I use 'em and they really help. I can sleep with my mouth closed and wake up feeling better because I don't dehydrate. (Ever feel like you have a hangover during allergy season even though you haven't had a drink in over a week?)

I agree on the smoking and drinking, though, they pretty much destroy the effectiveness of the breathe right. I guess I don't snore as much when I use them because I don't seem to get slapped in the face when I sleep so much. :biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Shoot, Larry hasn't smoked in over two years and he snores WORSE now than he did before he quit. :ohwell:

C

czygvtwkr

Sometimes a finger is the only thing that helps.......

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by czygvtwkr
Sometimes a finger is the only thing that helps.......
I would use all 4 fingers when I'd slap him in the forhead on really frustrating nights:shrug:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Really Vrai- cause I didn't think that they really helped. I have also tried to use them- must be doin it wrong- because it did work correctly on me.

Ah well. Glad they worked for you and or larry.:biggrin: