lakers and spurs

D

dems4me

does anyone know what time the next laker and spur game is ? I've got bets on the spurs and would like to see the next game... TIA :smile:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by jazz lady
You sure bet on a lot of things, don't you?

They can help. :cheesy:

You are funny... :drama: no I don't bet on alot of things... just football, derby day and then I've got a buddy that always wants to bet me on basketball in the finals... that's all. Thanks anyways!!:smile:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by dems4me
You are funny... :drama: no I don't bet on alot of things... just football, derby day and then I've got a buddy that always wants to bet me on basketball in the finals... that's all. Thanks anyways!!:smile:
How many touchdowns did he spot you?

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Pete
How many touchdowns did he spot you?

Pete... of all people I'm really surprised you are posting here being the metrosexual and all.... I know alot about sports!!!:mad: I was raised a tom boy with no sisters... I live and breath football and know the difference between football and basketball... if you were trying to be slick... fieldgoals are the thing in common :wink:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by dems4me
Pete... of all people I'm really surprised you are posting here being the metrosexual and all.... I know alot about sports!!!:mad: I was raised a tom boy with no sisters... I live and breath football and know the difference between football and basketball... if you were trying to be slick... fieldgoals are the thing in common :wink:
My mistake, I though your talk about sports was like everyhting else you talk about despite knowing nothing about it. You pass this one.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Pete
My mistake, I though your talk about sports was like everyhting else you talk about despite knowing nothing about it. You pass this one.

:rolleyes: what sports do you follow??:confused:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by penncam
:biggrin: Come on Dems; Pete's ex-Navy, he follows the submarine races.

Was he in the navy???:confused: my aunt's father was an admiral in the Navy.:biggrin: