Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Roy Dyson

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Both

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
These two seem to act like an old, sour married couple. One says white, the other says black. Who's to blame? Or is it just party politics with its usual pettiness?

Aimhigh2000

:confused: How did McKay get elected again? I guess I missed his qualifications, and the elections. I will never stop being amazed at county politics.

Spoiled

This is the same mckay who embezzeled money from his own dad, and has a son that is out of control?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by Spoiled
This is the same mckay who embezzeled money from his own dad, and has a son that is out of control?

Didn't know all that.

I heard him speak at an event recently. I didn't like it when he described Bob Ehrlich as a righteous warrior who had taken Annapolis back from the Visigoth hordes, or words to that effect. I don't care much for either party, and I think it's funny to watch the Democrats whine that their decades-long domination of state politics has ended. It was just McKay's "good versus evil" mentality that I didn't like. I think that's one reason he's alienated many of the region's elected officials.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by tys_mommy
Did he give you the "wink" too:confused:
When he was running for office he came up to me on the street in Leonardtown grabbed my hand and shook it, introduced himself and gave me the wink. I really wanted to go wash my hands after that. He has also leered at me in the grocery store too. :barf:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by RoseRed
When he was running for office he came up to me on the street in Leonardtown grabbed my hand and shook it, introduced himself and gave me the wink. I really wanted to go wash my hands after that. He has also leered at me in the grocery store too. :barf:
you should be used to people leering at you