looking for miniature puppy

mpurdy

I am looking for a miniature puppy or dog for my grandmother to keep her company.  She has taken over my miniature Chuwawa and I would like to get him back and get her a little dog.

Hi mpurdy,  
There are many wonderful little dogs or whatever you're looking for at the Humane societies.  Hundreds of dogs are sent to the humane society for reasons such as they were found as strays, the owners didn't have time for them, neglected them, or were taken by authorities for animal abuse.  These dogs need homes so bad and are waiting very patiently for someone like you to come and adopt them.  I'm sure there is a dog there that will fit your grandmother's needs.  I am there quite frequently to spend time playing with the dogs and help offer my services to take care of their needs.  I have seen Chihuahuas, corgis, min pins, and other small dogs in there waiting for homes.  Charles County humane society is in Waldorf, right off of Industrial Park drive, near the DMV.  I'm not sure where you are located to see which humane society is closest to you.  There is a humane society in every county.  There are also rescue groups you can check out as well.  I wish you the best of luck!