Snake!

belvak

Happy Camper
Anyone have any idea what kind of snake this is? Hubby found it at his work today (in Lusby). He must have run over it while mowing. Closest thing to it that I could find on the interwebs was a Blue Racer that is only supposed to be found in Canada and Michigan. Click pic for a larger view!

Blue Snake.jpg

Hank

my war
Anyone have any idea what kind of snake this is? Hubby found it at his work today (in Lusby). He must have run over it while mowing. Closest thing to it that I could find on the interwebs was a Blue Racer that is only supposed to be found in Canada and Michigan. Click pic for a larger view!

View attachment 96078

A dead one...

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

View attachment 96078

That is a Blue Cobra.

PS.
Tell your husband that the blade on the mower needs sharpening.
That grass looks like $hit.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
That is a Blue Cobra.

PS.
Tell your husband that the blade on the mower needs sharpening.
That grass looks like $hit.

You remind me of my neighbor. Every time I mow he comes out and tells me the blade is to high, the blade is too low, the blade needs to be sharpened. Saturday I went out as soon as the sun came up thinking it might be too early for him, but nope his garage door opened and here he comes to tell me I need to put fertilizer down. Although I love him to death, that was it. I told him that if he didn't like my grass he was more than welcome to take care of my yard for me. Don't think he'll give me any more advice.

I know he's just trying to be helpful, but I hate yard work, my hubby normally takes care of it. I weedwack and mow, trim bushes and pull weeds, that's it. The yard looks fine, but just not perfect like my neighbors.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
You remind me of my neighbor. Every time I mow he comes out and tells me the blade is to high, the blade is too low, the blade needs to be sharpened. Saturday I went out as soon as the sun came up thinking it might be too early for him, but nope his garage door opened and here he comes to tell me I need to put fertilizer down. Although I love him to death, that was it. I told him that if he didn't like my grass he was more than welcome to take care of my yard for me. Don't think he'll give me any more advice.

I know he's just trying to be helpful, but I hate yard work, my hubby normally takes care of it. I weedwack and mow, trim bushes and pull weeds, that's it. The yard looks fine, but just not perfect like my neighbors.

Neighbors know best.

ZARA

View attachment 96078

:bawl: Poor thing