Waste...

Define 'waste'

• The whole pot...throw out coffee, save money...

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 7-11...just right, it's only $.79 for Chrissakes...

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • She'll be back Monday and you should be worrying about feeding the cats (don't forget their water) g

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • I knew I was forgetting something...

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...this may be one of those 'do you see the butterfly' shrink tests but...maybe not.

My wife recently left me and on the first morning alone a dilema presented itself;

Is it more wasteful to make a full pot of coffee knowing I'll only drink, sniff, half or...

Is it more wasteful to go the conveniene store and buy want I'll consume even though making a full pot is half the finacial cost of a 20 oz cup?

So, what is 'waste'?

(Sorry, I am, on principal alone, (and cherished memories) incapable of making a 1/2 pot. Nobody makes a 1/2 pot. That's crazy.)

Last edited:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Make the whole pot Larry. Homemade coffee is best. :yay:

When the leftovers are cool, take the coffee outside and pour it around your acid loving plants. :lol:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Hell, drink the whole damn pot.....You'll get used to it in about a week or 2....You'll be flying high until then.....:biggrin:

K

Kain99

Do what I always do... Make a whole pot, drink half today and heat the other half tomorrow. It's really not as disgusting as it is. :wink:

Nanny Pam

I voted for "forgot something."

Make the whole pot, then add milk & sugar to the rest and put it in the fridge. ICED COFFEE for the rest of the day. :yum: