rhodedendrums (sp?)

Christy

b*tch rocket
My favorite one didn't bloom this year. All the other's did. Is that a bad sign or is that normal? :confused:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I don't remember mine blooming yet this year either. I'll have to go check for buds.

Pete

Repete
I planted on at the end of March out front. It grew about 6 inches since and is blooming now. It has to have 15 flowers already and 15 buds yet to open and it is only about a foot tall.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I have a TON of em. My favorite one is right beside the hot tub and it's HUGE. I wonder if all the men throughout the winter who have gotten out to go pee around the bush might have just upset the balance of things? :confused: :lmao:

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by Christy
I have a TON of em. My favorite one is right beside the hot tub and it's HUGE. I wonder if all the men throughout the winter who have gotten out to go pee around the bush might have just upset the balance of things? :confused: :lmao:

That could be. :lol:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Christy
Be glad they got out to pee. :cheesy:

Sramctrtldov

They are weird and bloom on some unknown schedule. I've heard they skip years, multiple years, then, will bloom constantly.